Author Topic: GTI Brochure  (Read 7861 times)

Offline matchboy

• I live here
Re: GTI Brochure
« Reply #10 on: 18 April 2013, 10:57 »
At last it gets released, however you're right that photoshop of the ADC looks pants, I could have done a better job using 'Paint'!
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline Gung-Ho

• Here all the time
« Reply #11 on: 18 April 2013, 13:50 »
OMG!!!! Who wrote that drivel??? I've never read such a load of old non-sense in all my entire life.... It's like the marketing bods have taken an extract straight out of "fifty shades"!!!

I mean who are the marketeers trying to pitch the car to? Cos it's certainly not to serious 'petrolheads'? It's enough to make you want to vomit!  :sick:
Current Toys: Mk7 Golf R 5dr 'Manual', Lapiz Blue, 18" Cadiz Alloys... Caterham R300 Superlight... new Mazda MX5 2.0 SE-L (ND)

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #12 on: 18 April 2013, 14:25 »
Well done for posting it up Jth but deary me that's bad!
Lowered suspension and wheel spacers standard too? Looks like it!!

Interesting to see the power delivery difference on the Performance pack - torque the same but held to higher revs. Wonder how different the two models will drive.
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline TurboTrev

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 18 April 2013, 18:42 »
The brochure also shows the black rear spoiler side extensions - do we get them or not?

Offline wigit

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 18 April 2013, 20:50 »
Brochure shows carbon grey  :grin:

Offline Jthgti

• Not said much yet
« Reply #15 on: 18 April 2013, 21:14 »
Brochure shows carbon grey  :grin:

Nice! Does anyone know if this is the same colour as Carbon Steel Grey?

Looking at pics, there seems to be 2 shades of grey on the mk6, one almost black and one in a lighter shade, more like Audi Daytona grey. The names seem to be interchangeable, so maybe CSG just looks different in different lighting conditions and people drop the 'steel'... Or maybe not.

Confused - clearly not been keeping up with things since the MK5   :laugh:

Offline master_hayabusa

• Here all the time
« Reply #16 on: 18 April 2013, 21:21 »
I've ordered Carbon grey metallic, which I understand is the same as carbon steel grey, an almost black grey. I took it off the colour display board and gave it to the dealer, so it can't be wrong.

The best clear example of this colour I have seen on the web is this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdX0i6eXKmE

Offline AlanH

• I live here
« Reply #17 on: 18 April 2013, 21:28 »
Nice example of Carbon Grey about half way down this page

http://uk-mkivs.net/forums/p/300444/2034385.aspx
Mk7 GTD | 3-door, Carbon Grey, Keyless, Dynaudio, Pano roof.

Offline linc-dub

• Here all the time
« Reply #18 on: 19 April 2013, 08:23 »
That nice Carbon Grey example of the GTD on the ukmkivs website was my 59 plater.  Since that I've had a 61 plater and currently have a 62 plater - all in Carbon Grey.  Will be ordering my Mk7 GTD for 1st Sept 63 plater in Carbon Grey - fantastic colour, best compromise of non black!
Picked up 02.09.17 Mk7.5 GTD Isaac Blue, Manual 5 Drs, DCC, Reversing Camera, Keyless, 90% tints, Heated front screen, Mudflaps all round

Sep 2015 65 plate Mk7 GTD Carbon Grey, Manual, 5 Drs, DCC, Reversing Camera, Sat Nav, Keyless, Sport & Sound, Mudflaps all round

2013 63 plate Mk7 GTD, Manual, 5 doors, Carbon Grey Metalic, ACC, Reversing Camera, Mudflaps front & rear - Took delivery October 2013

Offline AlanH

• I live here
« Reply #19 on: 19 April 2013, 09:10 »
Agreed, it's a great colour. Pretty sure I'll stick with it for my Mk7 GTD later this year.
Mk7 GTD | 3-door, Carbon Grey, Keyless, Dynaudio, Pano roof.