Author Topic: Colour screen, yay or ney  (Read 12183 times)

Offline Hawaii-Five-O

• I live here
  • Are we nearly there yet?
Re: Colour screen, yay or ney
« Reply #40 on: 23 April 2013, 16:27 »
Still think the spec's are not final.

My dealer claims that ACC is now standard on UK GTi and GTD models from week 22.

Dave
Really?  Jeez...  Well, if that's the case, I would probably swallow a bit extra and add on the Performance Pack.

Ahem, this is why we could all do with know what's bl**dy standard and what's bl**dy not :rolleyes:
Current: BMW M140i / ZF8 / 5 DR
Past: MK7 GTI / DSG / WHITE / 5 DR

Offline Gryzor

• I live here
  • Go white, or go home!
« Reply #41 on: 23 April 2013, 16:30 »
Ahem, this is why we could all do with know what's bl**dy standard and what's bl**dy not :rolleyes:

Yup, too right.  I've mailed my sales guy at the dealership and told him to pretty much ensure the order remains on-hold until the final standard specification is known.  It pretty much is anyway as VW have put all GTI orders on-hold while they transfer them over to the 2014 spec.  Such a farce!
Pure White Mk7 GTI (5dr, Manual)

Options: Reverse Camera, Keyless, Adaptive Chasis, Climate Screen, Winter Pack, Discover Nav, Advanced Phone Prep

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #42 on: 23 April 2013, 16:35 »
Funny enough I've just emailed my dealer too to ask if he's heard anything regarding the ACC being standard or not. It would be nice to know what the car comes with before we all ordered, bang up job by VW so far  :rolleyes:
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline Gryzor

• I live here
  • Go white, or go home!
« Reply #43 on: 23 April 2013, 16:42 »
Nice one, I'm sure that if enough of us badger enough people, we'll get some kind of consistent answer eventually.  Having said that, speaking to VW UK customer services, they are pretty much clueless, and I have to keep telling them to go to Sales/Marketing for the up-to-minute answers.
Pure White Mk7 GTI (5dr, Manual)

Options: Reverse Camera, Keyless, Adaptive Chasis, Climate Screen, Winter Pack, Discover Nav, Advanced Phone Prep