Author Topic: mkvi at paris  (Read 12391 times)

Offline 182_blue

• I live here
Re: mkvi at paris
« Reply #10 on: 02 October 2008, 17:54 »
Whats with the pokey out badge  :sick:

which one

Offline Greenouse

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 02 October 2008, 19:46 »
Trust me guys, it's better in the flesh!

Also nosh, the reversing camera is well trick!  :wink: When you put the car in reverse a motor pops it out and voila! Still doubles as the handle to open the tailgate too!  :smiley:

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #12 on: 02 October 2008, 20:38 »
MKV GTI looks far better

front end seems to have lost its presence  :sad:

Offline iMation

• I live here
  • G SiXtY
« Reply #13 on: 02 October 2008, 20:44 »
i think if i had the money and choice i would get the new rocco, i love the golf and think it looks brill
Meh....

Offline RedRobin

• Forum addict
  • BIALI Motorsport - Chief Horn Blower!
« Reply #14 on: 02 October 2008, 23:08 »
It looks even more like a face lift now with real pics.The front and back just dont flow onto the rest of car.Just bolted on a new front and back.

....Exactly my thoughts too. I want to like it but. It's best view is front straight on but as soon as you see the sides you see the Mk5.
:cool: FACEFOOK: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50?ref=tn_tnmn

Throbbin' Red VeeDub GTI Mk5 - DSG, Custom Milltek TBE, Forge Twintake, KW-V3 + Eibach ARBs, AP Racing BigBrake kit, Quaife ATB diff, Revo2

Offline synnea

• Here all the time
« Reply #15 on: 03 October 2008, 08:18 »
Can someone also confrim that that 'blue' is the Deep Blue Pearl? Having only previously been exclusive to R models this is a turn by VW in that the MKVI GTI can be specced with Deep Blue Pearl?
R32 : DBP : Lux Pack : Winter Pack : Cruise : Leather : Parking Sensors : Rear Tints : Armrest : RNS 510 : Ipod MediaIn : FreeView Tuner : VagCom

Offline Mr Lees

• Not said much yet
« Reply #16 on: 03 October 2008, 08:57 »
blue doesnt suit it, and after seeing the pics of the 5 door  :sick:( 2 little ones so its a must!)  i def wont be swapping my mk5.
steel grey, 5 door , leather, parking sensors, IPod, 18" monza,MF wheel,  K&N filter , smoked rear lights and mirror indicators,,, no remap..... yet!!

Offline MAT ed30

• I live here

EDITION 30 NUMBER:- 1038 ,Forge dv,ecs dog bone insert,Tints,inpro smoked indicators,panel filter,Black badge,Black roof,Black wing mirrors,REVO stage 2,Blueflame TBE,neuspeed arb,Neuspeed drop links,KW V3,S3 Intercooler,VWR clutch and LSD,VWR 6 pot brakes,1956 vw beetle (2332cc)

Offline martin dy

• Not said much yet
« Reply #18 on: 03 October 2008, 14:58 »
Can someone also confrim that that 'blue' is the Deep Blue Pearl? Having only previously been exclusive to R models this is a turn by VW in that the MKVI GTI can be specced with Deep Blue Pearl?
Looks more like the "Rising Blue" ala new Scirocco but I could be wrong :undecided:
Golf Mk7 R

Offline synnea

• Here all the time
« Reply #19 on: 03 October 2008, 15:31 »
Looks more like the "Rising Blue" ala new Scirocco but I could be wrong :undecided:

Yeah I think you might be right on the mark with that actually.
R32 : DBP : Lux Pack : Winter Pack : Cruise : Leather : Parking Sensors : Rear Tints : Armrest : RNS 510 : Ipod MediaIn : FreeView Tuner : VagCom