Author Topic: vw bora 2.3 v5 (new pics from today page 2 bra and rack removed)  (Read 9088 times)

Offline dubsport

• I live here
  • TDI POWAR!
Re: vw bora 2.3 v5
« Reply #10 on: 17 March 2011, 18:13 »
coillies wound all the way down, Thule wind deflector, anni side skirts and front valance, joey mod the headlights ... job done :afro:

nice bora  :cool:

Offline Toby

• I live here
  • Car - less
Re: vw bora 2.3 v5
« Reply #11 on: 17 March 2011, 18:15 »
like this bora  :cool:

A real 304bhp 286lbft in a mk4 golf!

Currently down under

Offline rich1977

• Here all the time
Re: vw bora 2.3 v5 (new pics from today bra and rack removed)
« Reply #12 on: 08 May 2011, 21:16 »
given her a realy good wash today and 3 stage megs treatment, ditched the rack and front grill for a carbon fibre badgless jobby, bra's gone aswell, no pics of interior but been has had wood removed and centre console fitted with carbon fibre items, next on list is lower grills replaced with some mesh items ive spotted on us ebay, also got a colour coded 4 motion splitter on way to replace my one, and will be fitted with a cupra r splitter finnished in gunmetal. any eneugh chat heres pics opinions welcome good or bad (and yess I will be sorting the boonet out to loose the bit where badge was).

Www.Internet-ink.co.uk voucher code RL15 for 15% off all pens,toners and ink cartridges including cannon Epsom dell and hp.

Offline dubsport

• I live here
  • TDI POWAR!
Looking really good mate! Looks loads better by just changing the grille! I'm not overly keen on those lower mesh parts... but il hold judgement til I see pics of them fitted :) so Anni side skirts next? The centres of ur alloys woul look awesome white 8)

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
Looks spot on

Offline daz veedub

• Forum addict
  • Operation 1.8t bolf
looking sweet

always liked modded boras.....next car if i ever decide sell golf

Offline rich1977

• Here all the time
Looking really good mate! Looks loads better by just changing the grille! I'm not overly keen on those lower mesh parts... but il hold judgement til I see pics of them fitted :) so Anni side skirts next? The centres of ur alloys woul look awesome white 8)

yeah anni skirts are on list along with a colour coded v6 rear vallance and v6 tailpipes. then going to change the front,rear and side rub strips for standard black jobbys to break the colour up a bit maybe even get them wrapped in carbon effect.
Www.Internet-ink.co.uk voucher code RL15 for 15% off all pens,toners and ink cartridges including cannon Epsom dell and hp.

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
Looking good :afro:

Offline dubsport

• I live here
  • TDI POWAR!
textured black rub strips would look really good mate :)

Offline *tell*

• I live here
i need a bora next  :smiley:
looking good