Author Topic: Waxstock 2015  (Read 3801 times)

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
Re: Waxstock 2015
« Reply #10 on: 22 June 2015, 16:48 »
Why on earth wouldn't the kids want to go to a detailing show for their school holidays!?!?!?!  :grin:

And don't worry Booth we'll you spend your hard earned pennies!

Haha I know you will!

Actually my 8 year old daughter would probably love it, she's a chip off the old block :wink:  It's HWMBO that would grimace at thought  :laugh:
« Last Edit: 22 June 2015, 18:07 by Booth11 »
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #11 on: 29 July 2015, 06:01 »
So, waxstock has passed so I thought I'd give you a quick overview of the show - Brilliant and that's from a punters point of view. Great cars, great products and everyone their with the same enthusiasm for clean motors!

From a business point of view it was great too, with plenty of resellers coming to see us about stocking wowo and also some great feedback from exsisting customers. The range seemed to be well accepted and I've already started talking to the factories about three new lines which will be announced here first as usual.

Next year will see a bigger and better stand at the show and we are in discussion with a wrapping guy to see if he fancied wrapping a car on the stand to attract people to the stand.

Thanks for reading

Neil

Offline Blackmass

• Not said much yet
« Reply #12 on: 29 July 2015, 08:02 »
Here's a nice little film by Auto Finesse from Waxstock.  Glad Waxstock went well for you Neil.

https://youtu.be/uYg7gJG--dk
« Last Edit: 29 July 2015, 08:07 by Blackmass »

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #13 on: 29 July 2015, 08:20 »
So, waxstock has passed so I thought I'd give you a quick overview of the show - Brilliant and that's from a punters point of view. Great cars, great products and everyone their with the same enthusiasm for clean motors!

From a business point of view it was great too, with plenty of resellers coming to see us about stocking wowo and also some great feedback from exsisting customers. The range seemed to be well accepted and I've already started talking to the factories about three new lines which will be announced here first as usual.

Next year will see a bigger and better stand at the show and we are in discussion with a wrapping guy to see if he fancied wrapping a car on the stand to attract people to the stand.

Thanks for reading

Neil

Spooky! I was just this morning wondering how you got on at Waxstock and was going to ask!

So pleased it was a success for you and WoWo, and sounds very promising with the resellers and for the future.  Excited to find out what your new lines will be so look forward to getting the scoop on these later.

I would dearly love to have come but it always falls on an awkward weekend (start of kids summer hols) so family stuff takes over.  Just need to convince man and child that it would be an interesting day out for next year  :laugh: 
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #14 on: 29 July 2015, 19:52 »
Thanks Bec, don't worry you'll be the first to know about the new lines, a prep, protect and finish feel to them.