Author Topic: Dave Coles Garage - Top guy for MOT's and servicing near Portsmouth  (Read 1217 times)

Offline Mew

• I live here
Based in Gosport, Hampshire. Between Portsmouth and Southampton.

This is who me and my Dad have been using the last couple of years come MOT time. Dave Coles himself is a really sound guy and doesn't mess you around or talk bull. The workshop is very tidy and well equiped and the place is obviously done professionaly. When i took my dad's mk2 gti a couple of years back the guy couldn't compliment me enough about it, condition wise and the way it had been done "properly" (looks standard, koni shocks, eibach arb's, supersprint zorst etc). I think he liked it  :wink:

Admittidly the MOT costs 50 quid and they can be found cheaper elsewhere, but i'd rather pay the extra 10 quid or so for the service. He also came and picked up my car and dropped it back off for no extra charge when i didn't have insurance on it.

Can't remember exact labour rates but a couple of years back my Dad's mrs had her corsa fail on welding and brakes. Most places were quoting between 4-600 for the work, plus re-test fee. Got it done here for about 300 all in i think.

http://www.davecoles.co.uk/index.html

Dave Coles Garage Gosport
Unit 6     
Elmhurst Business Park
Elmhurst Road   
Gosport   

Telephone: 02392 589000

Email Address: davecoles1@btconnect.com

Opening Hours: Monday – Friday = 8.30am to 5.30pm
                     Saturday = 8.30am to 1.00pm