Author Topic: Failed on emissions :-(  (Read 3213 times)

Offline bgbazz

• Here all the time
  • If it aint broke...I can fix it!
Re: Failed on emissions :-(
« Reply #10 on: 04 October 2017, 21:05 »
Just for interest, what mileage has yours done? My 1.9 TDI, 4motion Variant has done around 160k and uses no oil at all. I give it a full service every 5k and according to the previous owner, he did too. The comprehensive service history shows that nothing major has ever been done to the car, except a remap at 75k. I consistently get around the 57mpg mark, she blows no smoke, either black or blue and she has sailed through the last two MOTs with no comments.

Just wondering.
Mk4 Golf TDI Estate 4Motion, remapped 1.9. Sweet runner = keeper. She is the 66th vehicle I've owned and hopefully, the last.

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #11 on: 04 October 2017, 22:39 »
Just for interest, what mileage has yours done? My 1.9 TDI, 4motion Variant has done around 160k and uses no oil at all. I give it a full service every 5k and according to the previous owner, he did too. The comprehensive service history shows that nothing major has ever been done to the car, except a remap at 75k. I consistently get around the 57mpg mark, she blows no smoke, either black or blue and she has sailed through the last two MOTs with no comments.

Just wondering.
Mileage means nothing his car is not a diesel car like yours it's the 2.0 petrol  :smiley:

Offline bgbazz

• Here all the time
  • If it aint broke...I can fix it!
« Reply #12 on: 05 October 2017, 05:51 »
OK, I'll butt out with the question unanswered then.   
Mk4 Golf TDI Estate 4Motion, remapped 1.9. Sweet runner = keeper. She is the 66th vehicle I've owned and hopefully, the last.