Author Topic: Medway city estate cruise  (Read 3100 times)

Offline hitman_bridger

• Not said much yet
Medway city estate cruise
« on: 15 December 2012, 02:39 »
Went to medway city estate cruise tonight. Havnt been there since I was a teen. Wasn't nothing like tonight tho. Was a good night. Loads of people there and was told there is normaly double the people there. (Must of been the rain) quite a few vw's there too. Was just wondering if there is anyone who fancys a meet there one Friday night? Don't think you would be disappointed. Lots of racing going on too.

Offline Bellend

• I live here
Re: Medway city estate cruise
« Reply #1 on: 19 December 2012, 14:41 »
Went to medway city estate cruise tonight. Havnt been there since I was a teen. Wasn't nothing like tonight tho. Was a good night. Loads of people there and was told there is normaly double the people there. (Must of been the rain) quite a few vw's there too. Was just wondering if there is anyone who fancys a meet there one Friday night? Don't think you would be disappointed. Lots of racing going on too.

Thought I recognized your car. Seen it once or twice. Was there a few weeks ago. I had had a Chinese and a few beers so wasn't driving. To me seemed like loads of people thrashing Corsas about with Police cars once in while.

I was in the back of a C220 Merc.

Where all my moneys went.

Golf MK3 1.6. Golf MK3 8v GTI.

Offline hitman_bridger

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 20 December 2012, 22:38 »
Was the first time I'd been there for years. Was so many motors there I can't remember most of them. Was a few corsa's but a few bmw's to. Also a nice A4rs racing about most the night lol.  Will be going bk again after Christmas. Will have to get some more of us to meet up. Don't think there is many people on here from our area tho.

Offline 212bhprabbit

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 12 January 2013, 07:17 »
I still go down there at times!i enjoy it!when u down there next?

Offline hitman_bridger

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 21 January 2013, 05:02 »
I will probably be going there a week on Friday. you going?

Offline 212bhprabbit

• Not said much yet
« Reply #5 on: 25 January 2013, 11:30 »
Well my car is of the road as rebuilding the engine to a larger converstion so I'm hoping it will be back on the road in a month