Author Topic: X Type-R driver need your input  (Read 1349 times)

Offline Tobez

• Just got here
X Type-R driver need your input
« on: 18 January 2006, 20:47 »
Ok Chaps yes im a Type-R driver ( boo Hiss ) hehe but good news is my next company car is a Black GTI 18inch etc. So why am i writing.

Well i want feedback From X type-r drivers on the pro n cons of the GTI, dont flame me you None Type-R driver ok, i dont want a battle like i used to with the clio 16v guys hehe. I know alot of R drivers have gone to GTIs or RX8s so itd be nice to hear from the R drivers and not guys who have just test drove em, youll never have the answers i need youd be bias

Basically how does the GTI fair after youve driven the R, im not test driving it, Its something i do with company cars, i just wait for the magical day and drive home happy as larry.
The stats are more or less similar, ive seen GTI guys saying they have flamed Rs. maybe he wasnt trying hehe. Its prob like the 172 Vs the R nothing in it.

Anyways, how does it drive, do you get turbo lag ? is it bad? Im looking forward to it to be honest, fancy the comfort after 3 years in an R , need more buttons to press.

Anyways hope you can help and i,ll offically be in the club in a few months.