Author Topic: Mk7 GTI Unitronic Limited Edition Carbon Intakes  (Read 1170 times)

Offline ClubsportEd40

• Just got here
Mk7 GTI Unitronic Limited Edition Carbon Intakes
« on: 18 July 2018, 09:50 »
Hi, recently purchased a GTI Clubsport and would really like one of Unitronic’s red carbon fibre intakes. The only issue is that they were a limited run and only 30 were made. If anyone out there has one or knows of anyone else who has one and would be willing to part with it please get in touch.

Offline scanesare

• I live here
  • GTI Clubsport
Re: Mk7 GTI Unitronic Limited Edition Carbon Intakes
« Reply #1 on: 19 July 2018, 09:55 »
If you really want to splash the cash on a red CF intake I'd take a look at the E-Venturi solutions instead. With a name like that and the info provided in their page you'd expect at least a basic fluid dynamics study on the design (to what extent it affects performance is another topic), they look very cool (cooler than the Unitronic one), they come in red and at 800-1000eur should be expensive enough to be a good alternative  :grin:  In fact If was ever to spend that money on a CF intake  I'd rather have one of those instead of the Unitronic or APR ones. (Disclaimer: I would never ever spend that amount of money on an intake but I don't judge :tongue:)

http://www.eventuri.net/products/vw-golf-mk7-gti/

« Last Edit: 19 July 2018, 09:57 by scanesare »

Offline ClubsportEd40

• Just got here
Re: Mk7 GTI Unitronic Limited Edition Carbon Intakes
« Reply #2 on: 20 July 2018, 07:41 »
Thanks for the reply, really like the look of these 👍