Author Topic: Selling my 7.5  (Read 12660 times)

Offline eatontrifles

• GTI forum regular
Re: Selling my 7.5
« Reply #50 on: 09 January 2018, 22:46 »
Theft of GTIs can't be that bad as my insurance is dirt cheap. If thefts were more prevalent the premiums would show it
It was two break-ins (one was an attempt, the second they actually broke in and only a Ghost saved my car but they still stole my wife's) within the space of 3 months in my case. The first was three months after I took delivery of the car.
Mk7.5 5dr GTI DSG. Isaac Blue, Keyless, Dynaudio, DLA & Lane Assist, DCC, Art Velours.

Offline Guzzle

• I live here
« Reply #51 on: 09 January 2018, 23:21 »
Sad times eatontrifles.  :cry:

Hopefully you and your family weren't hurt. As much as I enjoy my car, family means more. Let's hope the wicked little scumbags leave you alone now.
7.5 GTD

Offline eatontrifles

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #52 on: 17 January 2018, 22:52 »
I was going to post here when my old car appeared on the VW used site to let folk know but it's been over a week now and it still isn't listed. I wonder if they sold it straight on without advertising?

Has anyone else sold to VW? How long would it normally take to be listed? I'm slightly curious about what value they'd have it up at as well TBH.
Mk7.5 5dr GTI DSG. Isaac Blue, Keyless, Dynaudio, DLA & Lane Assist, DCC, Art Velours.

Offline eatontrifles

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #53 on: 22 January 2018, 11:30 »