Author Topic: List of phones for Rsap VW premium inside  (Read 42201 times)

Offline isse

• Not said much yet
  • Golf R
Re: List of phones for Rsap VW premium inside
« Reply #20 on: 23 April 2010, 21:33 »
Already available but not sure if it will intergrate with the RNS like the premium,  the part number is 7P6 035 730C and its the 9W7 package. I bet its a basic low module and doesn't show details on the RNS??

I doubt that this new improved version would not do stuff that any of the previus does, will likely work fine with RNS510 as well as the RNS310.

Offline mortygt140

• Here all the time
« Reply #21 on: 24 April 2010, 18:26 »
I have a VW basic module which I originally bought all it does is mute the RNS510 no MFA+ menu or RNS510 intergration...thats a 1K8 module HT3 the Premium VW kit is HT2 and has full integration,

The 7P6 kit will have no intergration but will activate the BT audio in the media source on the RNS510.

Darren

Offline dt9447

• Just got here
« Reply #22 on: 19 May 2010, 14:57 »
here ya go

Mobile phones, which the SIM Access Profile support for most activation in the unit include:

Storm 9520

Cheers

Darren

Collected my new Golf last weekend after waiting months for the extra which included the premium Bluetooth. Cancelled my iphone when I realised it wasnt going to be compatible, managed to connect my Blackberry Bold 9700 some how entering 7777 8888 9999 0000 as the password, though how I got there i'll never know as I was trying for hours after leaving the garage at handover, with bemused looks on the salesmens faces.
Got a new Blackberry, Storm 2.....same problems as I was having with the Bold.

Anyone got the solution?

Cheers Dano

Offline ErikGTI

• I live here
« Reply #23 on: 19 May 2010, 15:03 »
Blackberry and Iphone are not compatible with the VW Premium carkit.....

Maybe after several attemps you get something like a connection but you will never have a steady situation... :sad:

On that basis I bought the Nokia E-72 and it works like a charm :wink:
I'LL BEAT YOU TO THE BBC STUDIO........

Offline dt9447

• Just got here
« Reply #24 on: 19 May 2010, 15:05 »
Hmmmmm, cheers.

The Bold worked perfectly....but, looks like that car kit was a waste of kin £s!

Dano

Offline ErikGTI

• I live here
« Reply #25 on: 19 May 2010, 15:10 »
...yepp...it sounds and costs "advanced"  but it is not.....you should try its ringtones....pathetique :shocked: :sick:

Offline mortygt140

• Here all the time
« Reply #26 on: 20 May 2010, 06:02 »
Well I have some good news,  I've heard from a very reliable source in VW that there is a new premium kit coming out which combines the Rsap and UHV of the Skoda kit,  Apparently the Skoda kit will be kicked into touch and the Vw premium kit will basically be all singing all dancing work with every thing kind of kit... :wink: It will work with the red and white display aswell, 

It's suppose to be coming out next month so once I find out what package kit it is ill let you all know.

Darren

Offline ErikGTI

• I live here
« Reply #27 on: 20 May 2010, 11:59 »
...I nearly would demand a call-back-action for installing a proper one...

Anyway when it works it is fun to get it to operate phone/media/nav after several spoken commands.... :cool:

A pro-owner can do ALL the actions of the RNS510 without touching the screen.....and for me it gives a better look than a greasy screen... :laugh:

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #28 on: 20 May 2010, 20:55 »
Well I have some good news,  I've heard from a very reliable source in VW that there is a new premium kit coming out which combines the Rsap and UHV of the Skoda kit,  Apparently the Skoda kit will be kicked into touch and the Vw premium kit will basically be all singing all dancing work with every thing kind of kit... :wink: It will work with the red and white display aswell, 
It's suppose to be coming out next month so once I find out what package kit it is ill let you all know.
Darren

This is great news as I will be able to use my Blackberry Bold 9700 or i-Phone 3GS. I will wait patiently for your call. :smiley:
RED TORNADO 7R, 5 DR, DSG, DCC, DNS, DYNAUDIO, KI, WP, HBA, LN, SP

Offline Flob

• Just got here
« Reply #29 on: 25 May 2010, 17:54 »
I thought someone on here got the iPhone working with the VW kit.  :undecided:

I did, I purchased a pre coded module from the guys at Carsystems.pl and they shipped a precoded unit that just plugged straight in and worked!

Regards Lawrence
---------------------
2010 GTD DSG