Author Topic: guest mod/articles section?  (Read 12973 times)

Offline Overseer

• I live here
guest mod/articles section?
« on: 21 November 2003, 14:13 »
not sure how well this would work..  but i'm thinking since most people here seem to be doing mod's to their cars that some step by step guides to mods/maintenace etc might help..

it would draw people to the site if they're looking at doing things, and help give people ideas for mod's to do... (i have a growing list of 9 i'm thinkin about right now.. 1 or 2 some might make good material)

i had a look int he features section, and the only one i found was "Fitting guide: mk3 rear lights"

whatcha think?
Used to have a '97 MK3 16v GTI 3dr in 'Black Magic'... now have a '55 Civic Type-S...

Dinky

Re:guest mod/articles section?
« Reply #1 on: 21 November 2003, 21:30 »
I think its good,especially for someone like me whos knows jack sh!t about anything!

Dinky :-*

kniterider

« Reply #2 on: 23 November 2003, 14:40 »
yeah would be a good idea, ukmk4 site has been a help to me, they have some good how to pages!!, step by step with photos!! think it would take a bit of setting up but hey if it draws more members its got to be a good thing!!! golfgti.co.uk is spreading at an alarming rate!! spread the word! ;D

Offline Dizzie

• Forum addict
  • Make friends with your fast
« Reply #3 on: 25 November 2003, 23:28 »
I'll be writting one with loads of pics when I do (if I ever do do) my mk3 dash into mk2...

Just to let you all know how much of a stupid idea it is before you start ;)
Mk4 Golf 150PD

golfvr6

« Reply #4 on: 25 November 2003, 23:38 »
Yeah we could get Slimey Shady to write it  :-*
« Last Edit: 25 November 2003, 23:39 by golfvr6 »

Offline sKrEwBaLL

• Here all the time
« Reply #5 on: 25 November 2003, 23:39 »
Hey golfvr6, you better calm it with the Slim digs, I just met him at the Thames Valley meet and he is fcuking massive, 8 foot or summit  :o

golfvr6

« Reply #6 on: 25 November 2003, 23:42 »
I got nothing to worry about there mate, i boxed for 8 years. So don't worry about me i can handle myself  :-*

Offline sKrEwBaLL

• Here all the time
« Reply #7 on: 25 November 2003, 23:43 »
I am just picturing tall guy with hand on top of smaller guys head while smaller guy swings lot of punches which dont quite reach  :P

golfvr6

« Reply #8 on: 25 November 2003, 23:46 »
Who says i'm a small guy? Modulator certainly isn't, he's a very big boy, mr shady seems to like cussing him. NOT a very sensible idea, as Mr.Mod has got an extremely short fuse..

Offline sKrEwBaLL

• Here all the time
« Reply #9 on: 25 November 2003, 23:47 »
I didnt say small.  I said smaller, and why are you bringing modulater into this?  Are you planning a tag team event?