Author Topic: New mk4 1'8T  (Read 1014 times)

Offline MR FAKELAFF

• Not said much yet
New mk4 1'8T
« on: 06 July 2017, 18:06 »
You all right people.
Just put deposit down on a mint mk4 golf 1'8t
77k.
I'll be picking it Saturday 🤤 And driving 30mile.

I'm in Oldham Manchester as well as wanting to join the site  as an owner I woundered if anyone local has vag com and could be a good old chap and VAG my GTI (silver I in GTI wats the difference with a red I and a silver I)

If anyone dose you might get the pleasure of sitting in my black and grey cloth seats imo the best looking Ines although never sat in recaro golf leathers.
👊🏻

Offline MR FAKELAFF

• Not said much yet
Re: New mk4 1'8T
« Reply #1 on: 11 July 2017, 21:01 »
Right I bought the mk4 aum 1.8T 3 door black. It's mint stock /I like them them the way they rolled off the German production line  /in Germany 🇩🇪 on German concrete/  :wink:
Any way it's sounds like I have a marble rolling around in the off side rear wheel area. Haven't had a chance to get my head in a had a spy around. Any one have any idea.  Also  when I start the castle the idle sits slightly high for a few seconds then drops back to normal I just let it drop down back to normal befor I set off.
Do you think it could be either mapped and the ecu is regaristing the command from the map /or could the ecu be standard and just reading the command as normal and doing wat it always dose. Its AUM stock I think lol as it's my fist mk4 gti

Really hope somone can hoy a few pointers my way like.
A geordie in Manchester yes haaa