Author Topic: What happens when you mix VW with High School Art.....  (Read 4304 times)

Offline TagnuT

• I live here
  • Edition 30
Re: What happens when you mix VW with High School Art.....
« Reply #10 on: 10 May 2007, 17:54 »
Okiedokie.

Its weird, my art teacher like the rocks a lot???  :undecided: :sick:

Mike

Yeah but art teachers are all a bunch of weirdo's, mine used to pump weights in his store room, and drive a Volvo  :rolleyes:

Pump what?  :wink:
Bye Bye Edition 30

Offline monzablue16v

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 10 May 2007, 18:42 »
Using Photoshop for Art at school, when I were a lad we weren't even allowed to type our coursework on the computer and that was the dizzying heights of a 286 running word perfect :laugh:

Probably got lost in the "Great Crash of 08

TeddyKGB

« Reply #12 on: 10 May 2007, 21:12 »
Beige interior?  :sick:

Offline 08micsta

• I live here
  • 1982 Mini 1275 Clubby
« Reply #13 on: 11 May 2007, 09:57 »
 :embarassed: :cry:

My art teacher is really weird one........ I must admit..... :laugh:
Originally the project was that we had to photograph a journey and then draw it on A1 paper. However being the pc techie in the class I was allowed to use photoshop. I am the first person at my school to experiment with photoshop.  :smug: At our school everything is expected to be typed out and printed.

I however have bad news.... Last night my pc was stormed with a few Trojan Horses and the like. before Norton was able to delete etc they got into my system folders and screwed everything up......
So after formatting and reinstalling Windows XP I have nothing on my pc and lost most of my pictures. So will have to start again..... :cry:

I hope to post the pics on Monday. Thanks so far for the comments.
Michael (Sorry to keep everyone waiting)

The Ultimate Club for Mini Fanatics

Join our group now!

No PAS. No ESP. No DSC. No TCS. No ABS. Just my right foot between me and oblivion. Oh - And a seatbelt.

Offline 08micsta

• I live here
  • 1982 Mini 1275 Clubby
« Reply #14 on: 17 May 2007, 09:38 »
Hey again.

Alright only 3 days late. (I'm a teenager thats allowed right??)  :evil:
Sorry for the hold up. Finally got the pc up and running and have re-edited the pics again. So I changed a few things. Still working on some smaller things but this is what it looks like now.

My art teacher finally agreed to the erocks going but feels that the Opera Hosue in the windshield is all that I must still do... But I'm thinking of like the other image putting the front of a gti cut in half on the left hand side and the rear half of a gti on the right side? Maybe a bit overboard? Not sure. Will try it and post later.

Let me know what you think. I find that I preferred the whole claustrophobic effectt he other image had....

Michael

Join our group now!

No PAS. No ESP. No DSC. No TCS. No ABS. Just my right foot between me and oblivion. Oh - And a seatbelt.

Offline Creepy Coupe

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 17 May 2007, 09:43 »
Love the footwells, not too sure about the spare wheel on the back seat, looks a bit like you've just bought from ebay.  :smiley:

Offline 08micsta

• I live here
  • 1982 Mini 1275 Clubby
« Reply #16 on: 17 May 2007, 09:51 »
 :grin:

I should have cleaned them before taking that picture :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
What do you suggest?

Join our group now!

Offline Simonet

• Here all the time
  • Pearl Black GTI ED30
« Reply #17 on: 17 May 2007, 11:46 »
If I was to be critical, I think that maybe you are trying to put too much into the picture. One area would be to have the same image seen through all the windows (front and side) to give the picture more reality so to speak. I agree that the alloy wheel looks a little out of place, an almost like you've had a puncture with no room to put it back in the boot?

Maybe replace the steering wheel with an alloy wheel?? You could perhaps give the feeling of speed by adding some motion blur to some of the images (Time warp style) maybe at the edges??

Difficult subject I thinks, but you're doing a good job!

Offline 08micsta

• I live here
  • 1982 Mini 1275 Clubby
« Reply #18 on: 17 May 2007, 13:46 »
Hey

Thanks for the comments. I like the idea of the wheel rather on the steering wheel and it will also get rid of the steering wheel being turned....
Will play tonight. Probably post on monday. I also figured maybe putting to much in is a bad idea. So for now will play with the wheel and leave it at that. Thanks though.

Michael

Join our group now!

Offline 08micsta

• I live here
  • 1982 Mini 1275 Clubby
« Reply #19 on: 22 May 2007, 07:50 »
Alright guys. Its due today. Doing some final touches. Before printing it and drwing into it before rescanning.

here is the end result so far.

Please give comments asap.
I would really appreciate it.

(To be honest I dont like this. But my art teacher does so whatever floats her boat)
Michael

Join our group now!