Author Topic: Genuine Sellers List?  (Read 4983 times)

Offline GOLF_STU

• I live here
  • THE_GIT
Re: Genuine Sellers List?
« Reply #20 on: 06 March 2009, 21:28 »
i personally wouldn't buy from someone with less than 100 posts same with e bay im wary if they aint got more than 50 or so feedback  :undecided: but unfortunatly there are these people willing to take money off trusting members.

fear is temporary, regret lasts forever...
V TEC KICKED IN Y'ALL!!!

Offline sweeneytodd

• Just got here
« Reply #21 on: 09 June 2009, 00:01 »
No matter what measures we put in place, someone somewhere with enough determination will get around them. One of the chaps on here people are having trouble with has been registered for ages and has something like 200 posts. People get done over on ebay all the time by people with lots of feedback.

Just take care when buying stuff. It's all too easy just to paypal someone some dollah these days without getting proper contact info first.

ive been done on ebay by people with lots of feedback,its counter productive to get into an argument as it affects your score and you never get your stuff,sometimes you just have to take the risk if you want something

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
« Reply #22 on: 10 June 2009, 13:54 »
i agree with the post count and time thing - need to have been a member for so many days and have like 100 posts. yeah they can get around it, but its better than having nothing!!

although it will reduce the amount of items for sale, so i dont know :undecided:

but if that item comes up that you have been looking for ages and the price is right, you will probs take the risk.........