Author Topic: your partners response to spending money on you golf  (Read 7476 times)

Offline jonrandom

• I live here
Re: your partners response to spending money on you golf
« Reply #60 on: 04 August 2012, 00:40 »
I go with " just imagine cruzing down the road window open hair blowing in the wind while destroying most cars"

never works

Offline golfyste

• I live here
  • Project track car
« Reply #61 on: 04 August 2012, 08:05 »
I go with " just imagine cruzing down the road window open hair blowing in the wind while destroying most cars"

never works

:laugh:

R-tech custom remap - k04-001- 250bhp/311ftlb  :grin:

"Project track car" has begun :grin:

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=247202.0

Offline Big Tone

• I live here
« Reply #62 on: 04 August 2012, 08:06 »
" You spend  more time on that bloody car than with me!"

She is now my ex! Lol

my return answer to that was "well you sit her (yes i call my car a her) so i have to make sure everything is perfect for you"

...shes buying it so far  :evil:

We know who wears the trousers there then! Lol

****FOR SALE**** 11 Months MOT, 5 Months Tax - 1.8T AUM, Stage 1 map, Lowered 35mm on Jamex Springs, Smoothed Airbox, Pipercross Panel, Forge 007P, N249 Bypass, Silicon Breather Hoses,Silicon Vac Hoses, Top Mounts & Bushes All Round, Catch Can Install,  New Discs and Pads All Round, A Big Sub, A SH*TLOAD of Polishing and A Thirst For V-POWER! Profile/msg for info!

Offline GTi_James

• I live here
« Reply #63 on: 04 August 2012, 11:06 »
You don't know the half of it  :cry: lol

Mk4 Golf 1.8t AUM, Wintersports Addition. PiperX panel filter, 008p Forge DV, Toyosports DP 3", Miltek Anni Style CatBack non resonated, APR Sport CAT 200Cell, Catch Can RS4 Reps 18s, OEM R32 front and OEM

Offline cullygti

• I live here
« Reply #64 on: 04 August 2012, 15:39 »

does she beat you like tyrone off corrie  :grin:

i drive a golf thats why im skint!!!!

losing interest in the golf and now not so skint !!!!!

Offline Big Tone

• I live here
« Reply #65 on: 04 August 2012, 16:56 »

Corrie ????????
Looks like your missus is the one doing the beating.

****FOR SALE**** 11 Months MOT, 5 Months Tax - 1.8T AUM, Stage 1 map, Lowered 35mm on Jamex Springs, Smoothed Airbox, Pipercross Panel, Forge 007P, N249 Bypass, Silicon Breather Hoses,Silicon Vac Hoses, Top Mounts & Bushes All Round, Catch Can Install,  New Discs and Pads All Round, A Big Sub, A SH*TLOAD of Polishing and A Thirst For V-POWER! Profile/msg for info!

Offline cullygti

• I live here
« Reply #66 on: 04 August 2012, 17:43 »

Corrie ????????
Looks like your missus is the one doing the beating.

na mate caught a glimpse of it whilst she was watching it last night my mrs can beat me any time she wants  :grin:

i drive a golf thats why im skint!!!!

losing interest in the golf and now not so skint !!!!!

Offline Big Tone

• I live here
« Reply #67 on: 04 August 2012, 19:32 »
Course. Lol  :wink:

Offline GTi_James

• I live here
« Reply #68 on: 04 August 2012, 19:40 »
lads, theres one thing women don't realise...we win...by letting them THINK, they've won...we get the peace and quiet we want AND you've made them happy  :evil:

Mk4 Golf 1.8t AUM, Wintersports Addition. PiperX panel filter, 008p Forge DV, Toyosports DP 3", Miltek Anni Style CatBack non resonated, APR Sport CAT 200Cell, Catch Can RS4 Reps 18s, OEM R32 front and OEM

Offline big stevie

• Here all the time
  • "what doesnt kill me makes me stronger"
« Reply #69 on: 05 August 2012, 21:48 »
my cars are my only vice in life and when i switched back to cars rather than bikes she was  was over the moon as lot safer and doesnt mind my modding, she has her handbags and shoes and i have my golf we never question what we spend on its the best way and shes fitted bits to my car when ive been ill cant grumble with that we have a happy marriage. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
black 5 door 18t aum engine with 19" lm reps and homemade induction, awesome forge 007p,pressed plates, pillar mounted boost and voltage gauge.