Author Topic: Rain & SN Hybrid  (Read 6025 times)

Offline Steve30

• I live here
  • Ed30 .
Re: Rain ?
« Reply #20 on: 28 April 2012, 11:44 »
And the rain goes on and on  :angry:

Tiguan quicker than the Golf

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #21 on: 28 April 2012, 12:17 »

What's this hosepipe ban all about, there's been lashings of the stuff...surely enough by now to withdraw the ban...
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline Steve30

• I live here
  • Ed30 .
« Reply #22 on: 28 April 2012, 14:07 »

What's this hosepipe ban all about, there's been lashings of the stuff...surely enough by now to withdraw the ban...

Load of Bollix horse-pipe ban my arse  :grin:

Offline Steve30

• I live here
  • Ed30 .
Re: Rain & Hybrid
« Reply #23 on: 29 April 2012, 17:17 »

Well after to much rain I managed to get the SN Hybrid out , I forgot how good this stuff is its (puka)
« Last Edit: 29 April 2012, 17:57 by Steve30 »

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #24 on: 29 April 2012, 20:38 »

we need months and months like this apparently  :lipsrsealed:

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #25 on: 29 April 2012, 21:13 »

we need months and months like this apparently  :lipsrsealed:

5 months of rain like this just to get back to level  :lipsrsealed: The world is fubared!

Offline Kerrse

• I live here
« Reply #26 on: 01 May 2012, 17:07 »
5 months of rain like this just to get back to level  :lipsrsealed: The world England is fubared!

No hosepipe ban in Scotland or a lot parts of England, i would put more down to badly run water companies than a shortage of water  :cool:

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #27 on: 01 May 2012, 18:48 »
5 months of rain like this just to get back to level  :lipsrsealed: The world England is fubared!

No hosepipe ban in Scotland or a lot parts of England, i would put more down to badly run water companies than a shortage of water  :cool:

Explain your self? How does a water company badly manage water? Gives too much to people? People, domestic/commercial, use too much water. People use water as and when they 'need' it. The water companies are hardly, excuse the awful pun, throwing water down the drain.

People should be educated on how to use the worlds 'resources' wisely and not be wasteful. I hate all these people who leave taps running to clean their teeth, fill the basin all the way to the top for a shave, spend f**king hours in the shower, puts a washing machine on for 2 items of clothing/uses a dish washer for 4 plates...the list is endless. I may even have a pop at people watering their lawns ffs. I can understand plants/veg patches, to an extent. But watering your lawn? Do the world a favour and don't waste a precious resource which we will run out of eventually and don't waste it on making your front lawn looking spick and span.

I personally feel the world need to stop being so selfish, as greed is what will ruin the world sooner or later.

Rage over. :lipsrsealed:

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #28 on: 01 May 2012, 23:31 »

Explain your self? How does a water company badly manage water? Gives too much to people? People, domestic/commercial, use too much water. People use water as and when they 'need' it. The water companies are hardly, excuse the awful pun, throwing water down the drain.

People should be educated on how to use the worlds 'resources' wisely and not be wasteful. I hate all these people who leave taps running to clean their teeth, fill the basin all the way to the top for a shave, spend f**king hours in the shower, puts a washing machine on for 2 items of clothing/uses a dish washer for 4 plates...the list is endless. I may even have a pop at people watering their lawns ffs. I can understand plants/veg patches, to an extent. But watering your lawn? Do the world a favour and don't waste a precious resource which we will run out of eventually and don't waste it on making your front lawn looking spick and span.

I personally feel the world need to stop being so selfish, as greed is what will ruin the world sooner or later.

Rage over. :lipsrsealed:

did you enjoy your rant?  :grin:

a water company badly manages water like this.. 600m Gallons Reservoirs Closed

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #29 on: 02 May 2012, 07:05 »
Less than 1% of the UK rainfall is diverted to be collected and stored to be used for human purposes.

I disagree with this. You are correct guy and kerrse, perhaps the water companies could organize them selves better.

However, this doesn't stop people being dreadfully wasteful. I still take my rant to be a valid comment but have retracted that water companies couldn't be managed poorly.  :rolleyes: