Author Topic: Any body recognise this ed35  (Read 1413 times)

Offline darcygr

• Just got here
Any body recognise this ed35
« on: 15 May 2020, 18:03 »
Hi folks.

Possibly swapping this ed35 for my mark 7gti next week and some cash my way. I know the guy and he’s spot on and I’m sure the car is too. But there’s no history, no service book, no manuals no MOT’s nothing.

he said the guy he bought it off mixed it up and couldn’t find it but never sent. Just wondering does Anyone recognise this car by any chance or know anything about it or it’s previous owners?

It’s on 49k. Dsg.  Was bought in England I think originally but made its way to Northern Ireland. And now Ireland. 

MC61AUR was the reg.

Offline roblyt

• Not said much yet
Re: Any body recognise this ed35
« Reply #1 on: 17 May 2020, 09:46 »
maybe its got no history because its original owner wasn't aware the car would be relocating to Ireland   :grin:

Offline oisinc

• Not said much yet
Re: Any body recognise this ed35
« Reply #2 on: 22 May 2020, 19:37 »
Hi folks.

Possibly swapping this ed35 for my mark 7gti next week and some cash my way. I know the guy and he’s spot on and I’m sure the car is too. But there’s no history, no service book, no manuals no MOT’s nothing.

he said the guy he bought it off mixed it up and couldn’t find it but never sent. Just wondering does Anyone recognise this car by any chance or know anything about it or it’s previous owners?

It’s on 49k. Dsg.  Was bought in England I think originally but made its way to Northern Ireland. And now Ireland. 

MC61AUR was the reg.

Hi Mate,

Have a 2011 Ed35 for sale in Dublin if interested. drop me an email if you want to discuss further :)