Author Topic: Seanl's Raddo KR problem child!  (Read 31733 times)

Offline Ice_ken

• Here all the time
Re: Seanl's Raddo KR
« Reply #20 on: 12 December 2011, 22:20 »
awesome raddo, i'd love to have one.

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #21 on: 12 December 2011, 23:16 »
Just had a quick look at this.... Very nice... good find. If I could afford another motor I would love one to play with. Could only do it if I sold the MK1 and that will never happen.  :grin:

Offline Seanl

• I live here
« Reply #22 on: 13 December 2011, 17:17 »
Didn't get much done today, kept gettin rained off, as well as the hale! Quick wash, trims and tyres was about it. Tbh I think every panel needs respraying! :grin: only a couple of rust bubbles though so they're all pretty solid. 21 years worth of swirls to get rid of first though! Got the spare front wing in (which is also covered in scratches) but at least the paint isn't cracked like the one that's on there ATM. Gonna clay, cut, and polish it, and touch up a couple of the deeper scratches in the conservatory tonight and see how it looks. As mentioned in the last post, got no computer ATM so all updates and photos will be done on the phone for the time being. Here's a couple of snaps post wash though. You may be able to make out the cracking on the arch in pics 2&3. The other one also has some deep scratches that will need sortin before long.  :rolleyes:

Classic Green Corrado VR6 Storm | Jetex Cat back | BMC CDA | VT mounts | Bilstein B12 | 288mm front brakes | Mk4 rear brakes | Goodridge braided hoses | BBS RX228s | Shortshifter | Lupo wipers | Uprated headlight loom | All red rears | Refreshed leather | Fresh paint |

Offline tech1889

• Serious forum addict
  • Mk2 GTI FTW !!
« Reply #23 on: 13 December 2011, 18:36 »
love raddo's will probably get one next year  :cool:
Mk4 Golf GTI anniversary and mk6 golf tdi :)

Offline Diamond Hell

• Serious forum addict
  • Opinions я Us
« Reply #24 on: 13 December 2011, 22:25 »
This was for sale for AGES, wasn't it?

I was tempted to run down to the West Country a while back and grab it, but then decided that one dodgy old coupe is enough for me.  :grin:
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #25 on: 14 December 2011, 00:57 »
love raddo's will probably get one next year  :cool:

You just concentrate on that mk2.  :rolleyes:  :grin:

Offline Seanl

• I live here
« Reply #26 on: 14 December 2011, 06:35 »
This was for sale for AGES, wasn't it?

I was tempted to run down to the West Country a while back and grab it, but then decided that one dodgy old coupe is enough for me.  :grin:

Yes it was on Swdubs for about 3 months. Owner dropped the price a couple of times. He said the oil pressure alarm put a few people off, but that's now fixed with new sensors.  :smiley:
Classic Green Corrado VR6 Storm | Jetex Cat back | BMC CDA | VT mounts | Bilstein B12 | 288mm front brakes | Mk4 rear brakes | Goodridge braided hoses | BBS RX228s | Shortshifter | Lupo wipers | Uprated headlight loom | All red rears | Refreshed leather | Fresh paint |

Offline LowlifeDubber

• I live here
« Reply #27 on: 14 December 2011, 07:31 »
Shame the mk3 has gone but this is a real nice looking motor.A Corrado may be my next project so look forward to seeing this one progress. :cool:

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
« Reply #28 on: 14 December 2011, 13:21 »
Very nice looking car :afro:

Offline Seanl

• I live here
« Reply #29 on: 14 December 2011, 13:24 »
Cheers fellas. Welcome back Wayne! :wink: