Author Topic: SWDUBS.co.uk meet - Exeter M5 Services - 11am Sunday 24rd Jan - PICS!  (Read 5604 times)

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
Yeah that's defo not far off the Bristol meet. Glad you had a good and successful convoy haha! I can't make the RR day man. I know you want to see me but the love making will have to wait.  :grin: I promise we will meet soon.

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
Yeah that's defo not far off the Bristol meet. Glad you had a good and successful convoy haha! I can't make the RR day man. I know you want to see me but the love making will have to wait.  :grin: I promise we will meet soon.

yeah down some dark, back alley sounds like the best bet.....

OK this is getting out of hand now and im scared....... :D

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.

Wait 'til you see the text I'm gonna send you.  :evil:

Nah on a serious note, I'll be sure to make it down or meet halfway for a day or something. We'll sort something out soon matey :afro:

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project

Nah on a serious note, I'll be sure to make it down or meet halfway for a day or something. We'll sort something out soon matey :afro:

sounds like a plan :)

Offline joesgti

• I live here
WOW that red mk4 looks GASH!!  :shocked:

GTI MK5
Not the only GTI...........but the best! ; )

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
WOW that red mk4 looks GASH!!  :shocked:

banded steelies are phat, need to be a crazy color though. oh and it needs slamming! I cant say much as i use the "sleeper" look as an excuse for mine looking gash :D but thats ends soon as its getting a makeover :D

Offline Chris-White

• I live here
  • Manufactured in Germany. Ruined in Britain.
Im loving the eg civic on the wide work equips tbh  :cool:

S4 Avant. Eibach springs. 18" Avus. RS4 Intercoolers. Viper Tuned. Goes Fast.

Offline Adam

• Forum addict

sounds like a plan :)

Or pop up to Yeovil, lots of Dubs here atm.

Down Hill From Here.