Author Topic: New adui A3 spotted  (Read 1327 times)

Offline buddfridge

• Here all the time
New adui A3 spotted
« on: 20 July 2019, 07:47 »
I am just back from Torremolinos and one day while walking down the sea front a camouflaged audi A3 drove by, it was just the same camouflage you would see in auto trader ( white and black) sods law my phone was back in the hotel as this would have made a great snap for me.
gti pp manual white 5 door

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
Re: New adui A3 spotted
« Reply #1 on: 20 July 2019, 17:31 »
You’ve been taking lessons from jv

Typical! Never a camera to hand when you need one!

What were your impressions of the overall look of the car buddfridge?
Were there any particular standout styling features? Did you get to see the interior?
We need details!!
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline buddfridge

• Here all the time
« Reply #2 on: 21 July 2019, 12:43 »
No my wife, daughter and I were walking down the strip when it drove past us from behind, I instantly recognised it as the A3 in the usual camouflage, it had a slightly larger look to it with more pronounced rear spoiler, it was traveling at about running pace but me being nearly 50 and 30°c outside I thought better of trying to keep up, I doubt I will be lucky enough to see another preproduction car again so its a real shame I did not get a better look.
gti pp manual white 5 door

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #3 on: 21 July 2019, 17:23 »
I saw a new Defender the other day all camo'd up. JLR have a test route that passes our way, so we often see all sorts of pre-production vehicles on maneuvers.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline Jim_mk7.5

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 22 July 2019, 09:21 »
Well, this has to be one of the most useless threads ever.
NOW - 330e M Sport
GONE - 2018 Mk7.5 GTI Performance 5dr DSG, Tungsten Silver, 2017 Mk7.5 GTI 5dr DSG, Indium Grey