Author Topic: PS4 v Xbox One  (Read 6206 times)

Offline The Mighty Elvi

• I live here
  • I'm better than you today.
Re: PS4 v Xbox One
« Reply #10 on: 16 March 2014, 21:14 »

Offline simonpolly

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 17 March 2014, 16:26 »
If you have a PS3 and are thinking of upgrading to a PS4 don't bother , I have both and can not tell any difference in the quality of the games also the PS4 won't even play CDS MP3 or flash player videos of YouTube :angry:

Oh yes also there is a glitch with audio out 5/1 surround sound when connected to a 5/1 system with optical out lead, it randomly drops the settings and the sound goes berserk until you change the setting to surround off then back on again and it will work for a short time.   :angry:
Golfgti build quality is average at best.

Offline rich1977

• Here all the time
« Reply #12 on: 18 March 2014, 22:36 »
Only game I've played to death is war thunder and that was free.

Killzone is awefull
Need for speed handles like sh!t and the camera angles are awefull
And theif is full of horrendous loading screens
Www.Internet-ink.co.uk voucher code RL15 for 15% off all pens,toners and ink cartridges including cannon Epsom dell and hp.

Offline bobbarley

• Serious forum addict
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
« Reply #13 on: 29 April 2014, 18:04 »
Picked up my Xbox One the other day. Basically it's awesome. Definitely the better of the two consoles.

Offline p9ul

• Not said much yet
« Reply #14 on: 29 May 2014, 21:32 »
Only game I've played to death is war thunder and that was free.

Killzone is awefull
Need for speed handles like sh!t and the camera angles are awefull
And theif is full of horrendous loading screens

NFS Rivals has been the best of the next-gen games I've played so far - or it looks the most next-gen. Killzone Shadowfall is good in places but it seems a bit of a mixed bag. Forza 5 I can't even bring myself to play as it's so boring - GT6 wins hands down IMO. Assasin's Creed 4 is utter garbage, avoid it like the plague! Titanfall is a cracking game - but it hasn't sold enough to satisfy EA's agreement to be an xbox exclusive, it's anticipated the PS4 version will be unveiled at E3...

Have a 360, XBOne, PS3 & PS4 sat under the TV - which am I playing most at the moment? PS3 probably, gameplay over graphics any day and my Skyrim addiction is in full flow once again.

Game I've spent most time on since Christmas - Xbox Fitness - about the only thing Kinect has ever been any use for!

Generally though, I don't like Microsoft's attitude to gamers - whenever I hear some yank bleating on about how great their console is all I hear is a river of sh!t - Microsoft are their own worst enemy when it comes to PR. My biggest xbox gripe is the dashboard - the option to play is game is only given lip service and the rest of the screen is given over to adverts for streaming services.

Sony don't always get it right, but they do seem to put the effort in to try and make the best console they can, even if the PS3 was a complete pig to code for - but get it right and the graphics are astounding (just look at Killzone 3 & Uncharted 2) This is what Sony have done right with PS4 - the thing was designed by a developer and I think this has given them a massive advantage this time around.