Author Topic: GTA V - What do you think?  (Read 9918 times)

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
GTA V - What do you think?
« on: 18 September 2013, 08:40 »
I think it's amazing! Far surpassed my expectations and then some. It's just so well put together and I've only played it for 6 hours (only... :rolleyes:).

Who else has / is playing it?

Offline mike1990

• GTI forum regular
Re: GTA V - What do you think?
« Reply #1 on: 18 September 2013, 13:41 »
I've not got the game just yet, but has someone who has been playing the GTA series from the very first game to GTA 4.. then looking at videos of GTA 5. I can honestly say it's come so much further then I would of anticipated. Can't wait to play the 5th installment!

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
« Reply #2 on: 18 September 2013, 14:02 »
I got it yesterday, only spent a couple of hours on it so far but first impressions are good. I'll reserve judgement until I've had some proper game time though :grin:

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
« Reply #3 on: 18 September 2013, 14:23 »
I got it yesterday, only spent a couple of hours on it so far but first impressions are good. I'll reserve judgement until I've had some proper game time though :grin:

Your judgment will only get better. It's so slick and streamlined with how it works. And the world around you feels like a living world with random things actually happening.

Offline murraymint

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 18 September 2013, 20:58 »
Love it!! I feel like it gets better the more you play it.
josh

95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline chubbz1005

• Not said much yet
« Reply #5 on: 18 September 2013, 22:01 »
its amazing after 4 which was bad compared to vice city san andreas the best in my opinion was vice city because that really stepped up from the rest cant put this one down tho should start a gti crew when the online goes live

Offline stealthwolf

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 19 September 2013, 19:03 »
Loved Vice City and San Andreas but thought GTA4 was crap. Starting to like this and the character switching is very cool.

Offline luke

• I live here
  • When in doubt, whip it out!
« Reply #7 on: 26 September 2013, 11:25 »
I don't think there's enough missions to be honest, and they're all fairly easy, completed all of them, can't wait until online
1985 mk2 gti type 19 8v
2018 t roc sel 1.6tdi

Offline theflash

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #8 on: 26 September 2013, 11:38 »
I don't think there's enough missions to be honest, and they're all fairly easy, completed all of them, can't wait until online

My boy says the same - completed in 2 days. At least that might mean I get a go now  :rolleyes:
On order - MK7 GTD, 5dr, DBP, Manual.
Est. Delivery was end Nov, now 3rd Jan ffs

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
« Reply #9 on: 26 September 2013, 11:39 »

Really? I took me roughly 20 - 25 hours to complete the main story without much fannying around on side missions etc. In my eyes that's a good campaign length.

Then all the additional missions etc, there is loads to do.

Online is just going to take it to completely different level!