Author Topic: Can you add additional drivers if they live at a different address?  (Read 5666 times)

Dinky

I would note though Shady that when the person you have named on your policy goes for their insurance, they will have to declare they are on your policy and it could actually raise their premium :undecided:
Hence I always pay for protected ncb for the other person  :smiley:

Dinx :kiss:

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
Cheers for the hint Dinx, but tbf, don't think my parents will notice much on the insurance rise, my Dad doesn't pay insurance as he's on a company car and my Mum has like 14 years no claims..she pays nothing for her insurance lol!

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
Cheers for the hint Dinx, but tbf, don't think my parents will notice much on the insurance rise, my Dad doesn't pay insurance as he's on a company car and my Mum has like 14 years no claims..she pays nothing for her insurance lol!

Much like my dad, 48 yrs without a claim and pays £84.50 a year fully comp on his Peugeot 207 with Swinton, they did tell him that is the least they can charge for a years cover due to admin costs, what really made me laugh was they asked would he like to pay monthly or in one go.

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
LMFAO! What losers.  :grin: :grin: :grin: So basically he should be able to drive his car for free really.

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
LMFAO! What losers.  :grin: :grin: :grin: So basically he should be able to drive his car for free really.

I would think so, but he was told that insurance companys have a minimum charge, crazy, also well happy with how cheap mine is this year.

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
I'm quite happy with mine for what it is tbh :) next year will be better, but that's  :lipsrsealed: for now.

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
I'm quite happy with mine for what it is tbh :) next year will be better, but that's  :lipsrsealed: for now.

Planning something then  :lipsrsealed:

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.

Planning something then  :lipsrsealed:
:lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :grin: