Author Topic: Simply HAD to moan about this,  (Read 1245 times)

Offline Chugadub

• GTI forum regular
Re: Simply HAD to moan about this,
« Reply #10 on: 08 March 2006, 18:49 »
Haribo where is this place in radstock? is it any good, or does anyone know of any round Bristol/Bath ish area that you can pick your own bits in? I need loads of small bits that arent worth buying on their own.
 :smiley:
Cant afford a sig.....

Offline Haribo!

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 08 March 2006, 21:12 »
mate as you go into radstock from bath you go down a hill and then just after a closed down petrol station theres a really akward right turning into a side road that head in pretty much the opposite direction to the hill, a short way down this road theres a left and its sign posted on the wall, you have to park up a ramp in a small carpark behind a carpet factory place, its got LOADS of mk2`s in it, but make sure when the grumpy bast-ard that owns it askes you what your after you ask for something big, like a carb or a distributer or something, otherwise the cnut will tell you to go elswhere,  :smiley:

Offline Chugadub

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #12 on: 08 March 2006, 21:58 »
cool ok cheers mate, might have to take a trip over there, are the mk2's still rich with goodies? guy sounds like a bit of a nobber, might be fun saying i want an engine or something then just walking out with some trim an a wheelarch!  :smiley:
Cant afford a sig.....

Offline mk2_singh

• Here all the time
« Reply #13 on: 08 March 2006, 22:21 »

scrapyard guys can be tw*ts i have had many bad wanky experiences with them.

they want to rip you off so bad all the time and they always have piles of rusty sh!t sitting around because no one is stupid enough to pay thier ridicolous prices.

i dnt even want to go into one with about these cotton picking tally wacking crap talking inbreds

Offline baz_the_man62

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #14 on: 08 March 2006, 22:32 »
same where i am, rude barstewards, whenever you go break a few things from other cars on your way through, less for them to sell people then.

1 good scrappy near me tho, friendly bloke and well helpful, theyre not all bad.

Offline Haribo!

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 08 March 2006, 23:15 »
the only scrappys near me that are friendly suffer from a lack of cars or simply dont have any golfs, i got what was coming to me mind, from that same scrapyard the first time i went with my mate get a distributer, we stole that, (thats where baggy trousers come in handy) also sh!te loads of hoses and pipes, loads of corsa indecators which we sprayed with tint spray and sold to the corsa crew in town  :cool: and  a parcel shelf for my mates toyota carina(climbed on a load of cars and chucked over the fence), the only thing we payed for was steering wheel out of a gti which cost us 10er  :cool: :grin: :cool: :laugh: :cool: