Author Topic: harness advice  (Read 22506 times)

VeeDubGTI16v

Re: harness advice
« Reply #90 on: 22 July 2010, 09:19 »
well you have a range of 20degrees (45 to 65) for the fronts so just give it a good guess with a protractor!

you can't say just bolt it there as different seat positions will change things unfortunately

Offline leeroy20vt

• I live here
  • h reg mk2 gti
« Reply #91 on: 22 July 2010, 09:21 »
well you have a range of 20degrees (45 to 65) for the fronts so just give it a good guess with a protractor!

you can't say just bolt it there as different seat positions will change things unfortunately

yer im with u so in therory if theres a huge change in seat positions between me and my m8 who will be using i could do with 4 lots eyelets upfront

Offline JonLeeper

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #92 on: 22 July 2010, 12:05 »

yer im with u so in therory if theres a huge change in seat positions between me and my m8 who will be using i could do with 4 lots eyelets upfront

That's what I have done with the front of mine so that SWIMBO will fit.  The backing plates are not expencive and it is safe.  You don't need to do the same for the passenger side so it really is not too difficult.

PS I can't see the pics from work so will log on at home later but it all sounds good!

Offline leeroy20vt

• I live here
  • h reg mk2 gti
« Reply #93 on: 22 July 2010, 19:51 »
This needs a build thread. Good work dude, nice to see the running gear in the right MK of Golf :cool:

Nick
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=161726.0