Author Topic: Am I being a cnut?  (Read 6203 times)

Offline MS1COYS

• I live here
  • Alfie 'H' 10-09-11
Re: Am I being a cnut?
« Reply #10 on: 21 August 2012, 16:48 »
Click on a profile, or your own and choose 'show posts'. In er, totally the same way it always has been.

Well I don't have anything that resembles that on my profile page. I used too, but not now!

Either i'm missing it completely and if that turns out to be the case, I'll donate my left bollock in the name of science. Or my drug addled brain from my teenage years has resurfaced and is totally taking the piss out of me. Or you're all a bunch of cnuts and you're all pulling the wool over my eyes.
Or there's a glitch in the software haha!

Fcuked if know..... I can't even tell you the date!
Evolution Map / Longlife USA 80mm TBE w/100 cell Sports Cat / ITG Maxogen G60 / Forge Twintercooler/ Forge TB Hose / R8 Coilpacks / EBC D&G Front & Rear Discs / EBC Yellowstuff Pads / BSH PCV Kit / Poly Pro Front & Rear / W.A.L.K / APR Torque Arm / 034Motorsport Density Line Engine Mounts / Vibratechnics Subframe Mount / Vibratechnics Dogbone Bush

292bhp / 287lbft

Offline MS1COYS

• I live here
  • Alfie 'H' 10-09-11
Re: Am I being a cnut?
« Reply #11 on: 21 August 2012, 16:54 »
Click on a profile, or your own and choose 'show posts'. In er, totally the same way it always has been.

Well I don't have anything that resembles that on my profile page. I used too, but not now!

Either i'm missing it completely and if that turns out to be the case, I'll donate my left bollock in the name of science. Or my drug addled brain from my teenage years has resurfaced and is totally taking the piss out of me. Or you're all a bunch of cnuts and you're all pulling the wool over my eyes.
Or there's a glitch in the software haha!

Fcuked if know..... I can't even tell you the date!

Well....scrap that. It seems that handing the iPad to the ball and chain for a nano second ha resolved all issues. Hurdy, I'll cut one of the twins off tonight, pop it in a jiffy bag and post it first class to you in the morning and you can decide who to donate it to.

Sorry for being a cnut. I will endeavour to get the missus to proof read any of my future posts.  :embarrassed:
Evolution Map / Longlife USA 80mm TBE w/100 cell Sports Cat / ITG Maxogen G60 / Forge Twintercooler/ Forge TB Hose / R8 Coilpacks / EBC D&G Front & Rear Discs / EBC Yellowstuff Pads / BSH PCV Kit / Poly Pro Front & Rear / W.A.L.K / APR Torque Arm / 034Motorsport Density Line Engine Mounts / Vibratechnics Subframe Mount / Vibratechnics Dogbone Bush

292bhp / 287lbft