Author Topic: What's going on? Sorry for posting here but you will understand once you've read  (Read 3477 times)

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
What's going on? Sorry for posting here...but it's the best place to post due to my probs!

When logging on this morn I've found that I don't get all the diff sections of the forum but weirdly if I don't log in and just browse as a guest then I'm able to view everything... :huh:  :undecided:

Things that I'm able to view when logging in are..

1. Model specific Section...which is weirdly at the top of the page rather than further down..
2. Classifieds and More
3. Forum Sponsor Boards

And that's it....I'm missing

All the general stuff that shud be at the top of the page....I haven't changed any forum settings and everything was working fine yesterday...

Any help wud be much appreciated...

Thanks
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
If you look in the top left are you sure you don't see a tab that says General? You may have clicked that to minimize it accidently.

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
If you look in the top left are you sure you don't see a tab that says General? You may have clicked that to minimize it accidently.

As shown here:

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here

Ta very much....must of tap'd that without realising...

Thanks
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather