Author Topic: Nobody right and nobody's wrong it's personal preference - deposits and POPCORN ;-)  (Read 3123 times)

Offline gizzywizzy

• I live here
  • Black is definitely the stealthiest colour!!
This is what I have neither salty nor toffee just sweet like Mrs Doc  :smiley:

Mmm my favourite too.  :smiley:
Deep Black Pearl Mk7 GT TDI 150.

Offline Will@carbon

• GTI forum regular
Can you get packets of revels to share with holes in the bottom?

That might tip the scales and improve your love life.
I don't believe in global warming, sorry.
How are speed bumps legal?
I dislike lorry drivers who block lanes in traffic.
All burglars must die slowly ASAP.

Offline Hurdy

• Serious forum addict
It has to be Butterkist Toffee popcorn or go home, Revels are for the indecisive! :tongue:

Oh, and I always prefer a small deposit and COD.  :smiley:
Seat Leon Cupra Black 290 DSG

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
Have none of you tried chocolate covered popcorn???

I dont really like pop corn or chocolate... but put the two together and we have a win  :grin:

Offline PenguinGTI

• I live here
Just to refer back to Naa's situation,

Recently when I ordered another car I secured discount by agreeing to get the car registered in a specific month. The flip side was that the dealer needed to process the payments before the last day of the month. That left me with little over a week to get the payments and insurance sorted on a car that wasn't due to arrive for at least 3-4 weeks.

I agree it's a bit odd the dealer wanting the money now but it may be a similar situation. Although to be fair I'd expect them to explain the reason for needing the payment so soon rather than just holding out their hands for the cash.  :undecided:

As for the more important issues... Doritos FTW  :grin:(or Butterkist Sweet) None of this Revel's or Chocolate Popcorn nonsense.