Author Topic: giffy1988 - mk3 silver GTI  (Read 5642 times)

Online jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
giffy1988 - mk3 silver GTI
« on: 25 April 2007, 20:30 »
:)
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

giffy1988

giffy1988 - mk3 silver GTI
« Reply #1 on: 25 April 2007, 21:56 »
Hey every one. erm where do i start lol
iv been a golf lover since about christmas when i was hunting around for a car to see me to work e.t.c and i cam across this little red mk3 golf 1.4. it wasnt the best looking thing and needed some attention. i got it home cleaned it as u do and over the months i had lowered it, cleaned all the engine had it sprayed red with hose kits and i loved it, till one day she decided to blow her oil rings and she just died. as any one would be i was quite upset because of all the time i put in to it.
I work in a nissan grage  :embarassed:and the day after i had my mishap amazingly a silver mk3 5door GTI was part exchanged, as u proberbly guessed i was on the scene strait away  :grin: it was i a accident and was a repaird wright off and was told it was going to the scrap (incase wen sold it and sumbody was to have an accident they may gt sued) n e way the day went on and they decide 2 sell me the golf for a sum off £500.
since iv had the car (little over a month) iv built a FLI bootinstall and sound system, replaced all te carpets and found 7quid in the process  :laugh: iv added lexus lights (they were on offer) and mk4 headlights and im on road to ordering a new set of wheels  :cool:
ill keep u all updated with all my mods and hope 2 see every1 at shows E.T.C  :rolleyes:

heres a couple of pics of my babi  :cool:

my boot install

hope to be doing sum more mods soon as its pay day on friday  :grin:

giffy1988

Re: giffy1988 - mk3 silver GTI
« Reply #2 on: 02 May 2007, 18:35 »
Not much to say yet really, had a fight with a kurb and unfortunatly mr car lost. i split the tyre wall so had 2 fork out for a new one  :sad: but jus had my tracking done today and it only cost £40 witch i thoght was good. its amazing how much differnce it meaks.... any way im looking to invest in sum alloys so keep ur eyes open. also i have a nice plan for my bumpers (lets say there not gonna be mk3 ones  :grin:)

giffy1988

Re: giffy1988 - mk3 silver GTI
« Reply #3 on: 30 May 2007, 10:53 »
 :smiley: not said much reasently because iv been workin hard (thats what my boss finks  :laugh:) but iv also been doing some body work to the car. i woke up one morning and decided i didnt like the black trim so decided to spray it all and smooth the bumper. now in theory this is easy but its not lol. its taken me a week to samd the bumper ready for primer and iv only done one wheel arch  :embarassed: but the arch looks amazin hehe.

iv also got a debaged grill on the way and looking into getting a bad boy bonnet (not tooo chavy tho) and thinking about a gloss black roof as the laqure has came off sum where in its life and need spraying. if any one has any thoughts on these mods or any more ideas plese feel free to pm me  :grin: pics cuming soon.