Author Topic: opel - colour concept  (Read 5342 times)

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
opel - colour concept
« on: 31 March 2009, 12:33 »
:)
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline opel

• I live here
Re: opel - colour concept
« Reply #1 on: 27 April 2009, 19:39 »
Well were do i start. After getting rid of my mk3 gti due to being fed up with it i brought a mk2. Not long after doing bits to that i started to get fed up with that. So i began the search for a new car. After a couple of weeks i saw a red colour concept for sale but it had no mot or tax but did have service history. So off  i went on a 2 hour trip to see what sort of condtion it was in. At first glance it looked really tidy but then the big bombshell was droped. I asked to hear the car running and to my disbelief it would start and to add to it the person selling the car was telling me how slow it was and what he been beat by. :rolleyes:
       So off i went home again thinking what i should do. After a few beers and a few ear bashing from my missus i decided to offer a price with the car not running. He accept and off i went back down there with a trailor to bring it back to my drive. After some welding, brakes all round and a coil it was up and running and though a test.

Here are a few pics of howit was after a quick wash.

Offline opel

• I live here
Re: opel - colour concept
« Reply #2 on: 03 October 2009, 19:45 »
Not alot to add at moement been busy at work so havent had much time. private plate being fitted this week will update with some pics soon