Author Topic: Paris Motor Show link to pics  (Read 7325 times)

Offline Neil gti

• I live here
  • She's gone but never forgotten
Paris Motor Show link to pics
« on: 29 September 2012, 09:05 »

Some nice shots of the Mk7 and get rid of that red stripe in the headlight  :sick:

http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24
Mk6 Gti Gone but not forgtten
Loving the 7R

Offline p3asa

• Forum addict
Re: Paris Motor Show link to pics
« Reply #1 on: 29 September 2012, 15:58 »
That blue 5 door with leather seats is gorgeous.
HIS: R 5dr DSG Lapiz: Tech Pack: Keyless: 90% Tints: Pretorias: Rear View Camera
HERS:  GTI 5dr Manual DBP: Parking Pack: Car-Net App: 90% Privacy Glass. Ordered 05-12-15. Delivered 03-03-16
DONATED TO SON:  GTD 5dr Manual White: Nav Pro: Dynaudio: Winter Pack: Sport & Sound Pack: Rear View Camera: Park Assist. Ordered 19-02-14. Delivered: 07-06-14

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #2 on: 29 September 2012, 18:30 »
Just looking at some of those pictures is making it grow on me! I love the little red line above the dials and the it's about time they did the leather with red stitching!! It's only a concept but it's a great start imo. :smiley:
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 29 September 2012, 23:18 »
Yeah love that red stitching, it complements the seats very nicely :cool:
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 30 September 2012, 08:34 »
After another look of the pics, it looks like you still have to turn the knob on the door to make the mirrors go in... :sad:

Was hoping it wud be by ignition...
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline p3asa

• Forum addict
« Reply #5 on: 30 September 2012, 08:37 »
That blue 5 door with leather seats is gorgeous.

Ok I'll bite. So in all the posts you have ever made, all you have done is copy and paste someones post from above?
You really are a clever cookies aren't you?
HIS: R 5dr DSG Lapiz: Tech Pack: Keyless: 90% Tints: Pretorias: Rear View Camera
HERS:  GTI 5dr Manual DBP: Parking Pack: Car-Net App: 90% Privacy Glass. Ordered 05-12-15. Delivered 03-03-16
DONATED TO SON:  GTD 5dr Manual White: Nav Pro: Dynaudio: Winter Pack: Sport & Sound Pack: Rear View Camera: Park Assist. Ordered 19-02-14. Delivered: 07-06-14

Offline p3asa

• Forum addict
« Reply #6 on: 30 September 2012, 08:39 »
After another look of the pics, it looks like you still have to turn the knob on the door to make the mirrors go in... :sad:

Was hoping it wud be by ignition...

Maybe they have a different control module in it like the new Audis and Seats as they can be coded do this?!?

Offline ajmoir36

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 30 September 2012, 09:08 »
I want the red one.
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
On Order: Mk8 R, Pure White, Reversing Camera, Harmon Kardon, Heated seats all round.
Gone: Mk7.5 R, 5dr, DSG, Deep Pearl Black, 18” Cadiz, Nav, Winter Pack, Keyless, Dynaudio and Reversing camera.
Gone: Mk7 R, 5dr, DSG, Limestone Grey, 19" Pretoria's, Nav Pro, DCC, Winter Pack, Keyless, Mobile Prep and Reversing Camera.
Gone: Mk6 GTD, 5dr, Manual, Tornado Red, 18" Vancouvers, RCD510 + Dynaudio, heated seats.

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #8 on: 30 September 2012, 20:31 »
I want the red one.

Start saving then mate!! You can guarantee it'll be special order which means mega $$$$$ !! :sick:
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline ajmoir36

• I live here
« Reply #9 on: 01 October 2012, 20:17 »
I want the red one.

Start saving then mate!! You can guarantee it'll be special order which means mega $$$$$ !! :sick:

True.
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
On Order: Mk8 R, Pure White, Reversing Camera, Harmon Kardon, Heated seats all round.
Gone: Mk7.5 R, 5dr, DSG, Deep Pearl Black, 18” Cadiz, Nav, Winter Pack, Keyless, Dynaudio and Reversing camera.
Gone: Mk7 R, 5dr, DSG, Limestone Grey, 19" Pretoria's, Nav Pro, DCC, Winter Pack, Keyless, Mobile Prep and Reversing Camera.
Gone: Mk6 GTD, 5dr, Manual, Tornado Red, 18" Vancouvers, RCD510 + Dynaudio, heated seats.