Author Topic: MK7..........back from launch including oryx white!  (Read 51301 times)

Offline evo1986

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
MK7..........back from launch including oryx white!
« on: 04 September 2012, 16:29 »
Home > News > News stories >
New Golf to be unveiled in Berlin
04 Sep 12
VW1171-12

New Golf is almost here... are you ready?

The very first images of the all new, seventh generation Golf will be published in the media tonight from 9pm, following an exclusive Press unveiling, which is taking place in Berlin.

We will publish additional details on the car and a number of images on Desktop on Thursday morning.

On the evening of the 26 September a press preview takes place at the Paris Motorshow, during the Volkswagen Group forum. The public will be able to see the car at the show from 29 September.

Full details of the UK specification and pricing will be released on 3 October with the open-for-order scheduled for mid-October, and the on-sale date will be early January 2013.

Should the press articles generate any queries from your customers, please handle these as you would for any forthcoming new models.

Golf MkVII information will also be available on www.volkswagen.co.uk from Wednesday morning.
« Last Edit: 13 November 2012, 18:41 by evo1986 »
Sales Manager
Select Car Leasing West Midlands
Leeevans@selectcarleasing.co.uk
WhatsApp: 07389107119

Former General sales manager at Volkswagen for over 13 years.

Offline carl1

• I live here
Re: MK7...............
« Reply #1 on: 04 September 2012, 17:19 »
As the mk6 drops 2-3k and rising.
GTI manual PP, now sold  :-(

Offline mike.

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 04 September 2012, 17:50 »
The press pictures appear to be HERE

« Last Edit: 04 September 2012, 17:54 by mike. »
Mk6 GTI 3dr | DSG | Tornado Red | 18" Monza 2 | LED Xenons | RNS510 | Bluetooth | Smoked LED tails | Cruise | Reversing Camera | TPMS | - now sold :(

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #3 on: 04 September 2012, 18:01 »
Thanks Lee
Thanks Mike
 :smiley:
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #4 on: 04 September 2012, 18:01 »
So the usual evolution of the previous car then! I quite like it tbh, i don't really see the point of the little windows in front of the mirrors but the interior looks nice apart from the piano black plastics which will be a b!tch to keep clean and scratch free! :angry:

It seems to have a nice profile, i wonder if people will call this the mk6.5? :grin:
« Last Edit: 04 September 2012, 18:07 by Jimble »
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
« Reply #5 on: 04 September 2012, 18:29 »
It seems to have a nice profile, i wonder if people will call this the mk6.5? :grin:

Nah cause this one is the true MK6 being an all new platform. :grin:

I like it. GTI should look sh!t hot.

Nick

Offline JoeGTI

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 04 September 2012, 19:01 »
Dash looks nice. I like the way the centre console is angled towards the driver.
MK8 GTI Clubsport. Reflex silver, Estorils, and a few other bits.

Offline carl1

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 04 September 2012, 19:15 »
Not to sure but im sure it will look better in another colour and in the flesh. I think it looks more like the mk6 more than the mk5 looks like a mk6 if you know what i mean , so it could be a mk5.8  :smiley: Obviously different car underneath. I wonder if they'll have the cheek to put Monza's on the GTI, i think ill give it a miss tho unless its early 20k's (as the pigs fly past) especially with the rummoured 225 ps.
GTI manual PP, now sold  :-(

Offline Belix

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #8 on: 04 September 2012, 19:23 »
Instrument cluster is a surprise to me, thought some early spy pics of mules showed something different with the fuel and temp as a "string" at the bottom. Anyway, looks better the mk6 way.
Wheels look huge!

Offline p3asa

• Forum addict
« Reply #9 on: 04 September 2012, 19:37 »
It looks dead lame but then I've never liked them when they first come out.
I much prefer the interior.

There is a countdown on this page and it looks like the protesters have moved in  :laugh:
HIS: R 5dr DSG Lapiz: Tech Pack: Keyless: 90% Tints: Pretorias: Rear View Camera
HERS:  GTI 5dr Manual DBP: Parking Pack: Car-Net App: 90% Privacy Glass. Ordered 05-12-15. Delivered 03-03-16
DONATED TO SON:  GTD 5dr Manual White: Nav Pro: Dynaudio: Winter Pack: Sport & Sound Pack: Rear View Camera: Park Assist. Ordered 19-02-14. Delivered: 07-06-14