Author Topic: Front Wiper mech  (Read 3758 times)

Offline tariqb

• Here all the time
Re: Front Wiper mech
« Reply #10 on: 03 March 2015, 13:22 »
the part is located to the left of all the front relays. the number for it is 443 937 105 A and is used in many of the VAG cars. However, like with my car the thermal operates all the relays and is designed to blow if any of the functions overheat. As said previously I haven't changed the thermal but if it works please add a thread to this topic. Hope this helps. :wink:

Offline tariqb

• Here all the time
« Reply #11 on: 03 March 2015, 13:27 »
you might want to type in the part number in ebay and take a look at it.

Offline tariqb

• Here all the time
« Reply #12 on: 05 March 2015, 18:02 »
so Dalo have you managed to get the wipers working??

Offline Dalo Harkin

• I live here
ARZ K03s, Oettinger Side Skirts, R32 front, Carbon stage 2, Forge 007p (yellow spring), Forge Actuator (yellow spring), Pipercross panel filter with DSG parts, N249 and N112 deleted, SAI deleted, Carbon canister deleted, Rear wiper deleted, Long Life turbo back custom exhaust with 200 cell sports cat, VR6/G60 clutch kit, Creation Motorsport TIP, Catch can, 'Wellycooler', K04 charge pipe, S3 ported inlet manifold - looks pretty standard on the outside though :)

Offline tariqb

• Here all the time
« Reply #14 on: 09 March 2015, 16:05 »
you can normally buy one on ebay for a few quid.... please post to tell us all if it made a difference.
part number 443 937 105 A

Offline Dalo Harkin

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 10 March 2015, 13:30 »
I will, in the meantime Rain X is my best friend lol  :grin:
ARZ K03s, Oettinger Side Skirts, R32 front, Carbon stage 2, Forge 007p (yellow spring), Forge Actuator (yellow spring), Pipercross panel filter with DSG parts, N249 and N112 deleted, SAI deleted, Carbon canister deleted, Rear wiper deleted, Long Life turbo back custom exhaust with 200 cell sports cat, VR6/G60 clutch kit, Creation Motorsport TIP, Catch can, 'Wellycooler', K04 charge pipe, S3 ported inlet manifold - looks pretty standard on the outside though :)

Offline tariqb

• Here all the time
« Reply #16 on: 18 March 2015, 20:09 »
Any progress with the knackered wipers...?

Offline Dalo Harkin

• I live here
« Reply #17 on: 26 March 2015, 17:30 »
sorry not been on for a while, its been my bday  :wink:

Not got around to trying the thermal fuse, its one of my many jobs for Saturday so will let you know if it doesn't work and what I will be trying next  :angry:

Offline tariqb

• Here all the time
« Reply #18 on: 01 April 2015, 16:31 »
Any news on the repair??

Offline tariqb

• Here all the time
« Reply #19 on: 10 April 2015, 18:29 »
Can anyone help...?
My front wipers have ceased functioning... I have changed the linkage, the fuse and the relay switch but still nothing.. Only the stalk and the thermal switch are left and I don't believe they are knackered as they still operate the other functions   - can anyone give advice?