Author Topic: mk4 1.8T GTi golf revo-remap  (Read 20239 times)

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
Re: mk4 1.8T GTi golf revo-remap
« Reply #40 on: 04 January 2009, 09:34 »
yawn

You sound tired mate, late night?  :smiley:

nope - bored of this sort of sh!te

Offline Ivor Mk4 Turbo

• Forum addict
  • 2014 PP GTi Manual
Re: mk4 1.8T GTi golf revo-remap
« Reply #41 on: 04 January 2009, 16:19 »
If you'd bother to read the posts properly, instead of getting a hard-on everytime you see the words 'Civic Type-R'

:rolleyes: Calm down. I sold my Type r over a month ago to get a golf so i cant love them that much. I have a lot of experience with them though as i had it at a few levels of power and remember how it performed standard and modded.

my post was in response to someone saying that a standard CTR would out drag a 220 bhp Mk4 Golf, which I pointed out is 100%, absolutely no arguments, untrue

:laugh:
On paper i would agree a car 20bhp down couldnt win. But 20bhp isnt much and factors such as tyre pressure, passengers or the amount of fuel could affect the outcome! That statement is laughably silly  :smiley:

However, IMO, the CTR has even less steering feel than the Golf.  I sure hope you're not confusing 'grip' with 'handling'??  :afro:

I didnt at any point mention either word 'grip' or 'handling', so not sure where that has come from? :undecided:

Think I just got carried away a bit there!  :D
Current Car:- 2014 GTI PP manual, white.

Make way for..... 'The Silver Bullet'! 227 bhp, KO3-S'd AGU, R-TECH Spec 2 map 8), Forge 007P, Blueflame Turbo-back, Eibach -30mm's, YellowStuff front/RedStuff rear pads, Goodridge braided lines, TT Short-shifter, R32 Dogbone, TT W/B bushes, Forge TIP, G60 fly/VR6 clutch, 5.5 ltr washer bottle,

Car now for sale >>> http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=140614.0