Author Topic: have games maybe? interesting idea to read :) ? Forum arcade ?  (Read 1656 times)

Offline Britman

• Here all the time
I went on this site as I had issues with laminate floor above me and wanted help. Anyway they have an arcade on there I post link hopefull will show up but i'm not sure unless you register.
They have over 300 mini arcade games. They are quite addictive and fun to compete against people i'm adrenaline on there.

I dont know how much it would cost to incorperate them in this forum?  or if a specific forum layout is required? I like this forum a lot the design and the one on that nfh are teh best 2 designs i've seen and ease of use etc

Is it possible to get games and we post our scores would be fun. Just a thought no harm in mentioning it. They games are quite funny on there and testing good to pass the time.

I can only get 3rd overall on there as my concentrations crap as get tired easily.

Hopefully the link work I think its  agreat  idea personally but dont know cost involved in hosting them.

They charge a membership of £5 a year i think to use everything.

:smiley: Cheers britman  :smiley:

http://www.nfh.org.uk/forums/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&cat=16
« Last Edit: 19 March 2009, 20:29 by Britman »

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
Cool idea but doubt it would work here, besides we'd probably get real rivalries going with people wanting to kill eachother as "DAVE TOOK ME OFF THE TOP SPOT!!!" posts start appearing in Nonsense  :laugh:

Mind you, can I ask why on Earth you're on a neighbours from hell forum?  :lipsrsealed:

Offline Britman

• Here all the time
cause I have one above me!  :angry: :sad: and have usefull tips, mainly as mine in in denial about his laminate floor when its unsuitable.But hopefully not to much longer, as will b emoving in next few months as want to move anyway and have a garden etc.
Anyway enough of that knowone want to hear it.

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
i thought this was a car forum with a nonsense section so that everyone could get to know each other a bit more?  :huh:

if I wanted gameplay I would switch on the PS3 or go online elsewhere  :tongue: