Author Topic: Diagnostics in Cheshire???  (Read 2005 times)

Offline Melvi

• Not said much yet
Diagnostics in Cheshire???
« on: 20 October 2012, 10:57 »
Hi! 1st post on here!

Wondering if anyone in Cheshire area has a diagnostic?
My climate control is flashing with errors, and need know the codes,
I have a mk4 GTI 1.8t 1999 model? Live in postcode CW11 and will drive to you :)

Hope someone can help

Offline Dalo Harkin

• I live here
Re: Diagnostics in Cheshire???
« Reply #1 on: 20 October 2012, 11:01 »
I'm in SK8, dont have full VAGCOM but itll tell you the codes, for how much itll cost in petrol buy a reader off ebay for £15 mate and then you have it  :wink:
but by all means if you want to come across during the week
ARZ K03s, Oettinger Side Skirts, R32 front, Carbon stage 2, Forge 007p (yellow spring), Forge Actuator (yellow spring), Pipercross panel filter with DSG parts, N249 and N112 deleted, SAI deleted, Carbon canister deleted, Rear wiper deleted, Long Life turbo back custom exhaust with 200 cell sports cat, VR6/G60 clutch kit, Creation Motorsport TIP, Catch can, 'Wellycooler', K04 charge pipe, S3 ported inlet manifold - looks pretty standard on the outside though :)

Offline Melvi

• Not said much yet
Re: Diagnostics in Cheshire???
« Reply #2 on: 20 October 2012, 11:17 »
Sorted! Might just get one of eBay then for that price,
Can you reset error codes with them? For example
My airbag light is on, came on after I removed my passenger chair, and believe you have to reset it?
Vag com would be good as want miles to empty adding, but am not picky :)

Cheers for the reply

Offline Dalo Harkin

• I live here
ARZ K03s, Oettinger Side Skirts, R32 front, Carbon stage 2, Forge 007p (yellow spring), Forge Actuator (yellow spring), Pipercross panel filter with DSG parts, N249 and N112 deleted, SAI deleted, Carbon canister deleted, Rear wiper deleted, Long Life turbo back custom exhaust with 200 cell sports cat, VR6/G60 clutch kit, Creation Motorsport TIP, Catch can, 'Wellycooler', K04 charge pipe, S3 ported inlet manifold - looks pretty standard on the outside though :)