Author Topic: Elvi's super happy cool funtime thread....(all links in here) & Now NSFW!!  (Read 14009 times)

Offline The Mighty Elvi

• I live here
  • I'm better than you today.
Richard Madeley
« Reply #170 on: 13 November 2014, 11:24 »

VW BUSH

Re: Richard Madeley
« Reply #171 on: 13 November 2014, 21:49 »
ROLF... :grin: :grin: some real gems there.

http://happyfingersproductions.com/guest-posts/defending-the-indefensible/

That amount of Richard and Judy must have done him some real mental damage.

Offline The Mighty Elvi

• I live here
  • I'm better than you today.
Re: Boy racer in a Polo
« Reply #172 on: 17 November 2014, 17:07 »

Offline Waspy

• I live here
« Reply #173 on: 17 November 2014, 18:39 »
What an idiot, deserved to go to jail.

But how retarded do you have to be to grab the wheel of a car when someone is gunning it on a track? That woman annoyed me more than the driver.
It's a mk2. Fill it, drive it, enjoy it.  :smiley:

Offline Seanl

• I live here
« Reply #174 on: 19 November 2014, 13:02 »
What an idiot, deserved to go to jail.

But how retarded do you have to be to grab the wheel of a car when someone is gunning it on a track? That woman annoyed me more than the driver.

I remember this being posted just after it happened, and some didn't see a huge issue.  Just proves how utterly stupid young lads can be these days.  I'm glad he got jail time, and hopefully he'll be holding some lifers pocket cos he'll only come out bragging about the whole experience in a couple of months for "good behaviour" otherwise. 
Classic Green Corrado VR6 Storm | Jetex Cat back | BMC CDA | VT mounts | Bilstein B12 | 288mm front brakes | Mk4 rear brakes | Goodridge braided hoses | BBS RX228s | Shortshifter | Lupo wipers | Uprated headlight loom | All red rears | Refreshed leather | Fresh paint |