Author Topic: Another belter for sale  (Read 4582 times)

Offline Gazdebaz

• Here all the time
  • Lovin it.
Re: Another belter for sale
« Reply #10 on: 17 September 2009, 11:22 »
He might just want a quick sale.

Just a note on autotrader links.  Please don't use your real postcode  I'm assuming PA1 1LZ is not your real one, just a central Greenock code. 

Why? Is there an issue with website?
Tornado Red 5 door GTI, DSG, Winter Pack, Lux Pack, RCD510+dynaudio, Park Assist with Camera, Sunroof, Cruise, Mud Guards & FT indicator.

Offline FamilyDub

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 17 September 2009, 11:30 »

Just a note on autotrader links.  Please don't use your real postcode.  I'm assuming PA1 1LZ is not your real one, just a central Greenock code

'PA' prefixes are Paisley. The closer the number to 1, the more central it will be. Greenock is PA12, or something.

PA1 will be central Paisley somewhere - google it
MKV GTI | Reflex Silver | 5-dr | Anthracite 17" | Manual | Highline MFD | Cruise | Revision 'D' DV | Dirty Pipes |

The GTD is like a blow up doll. The GTI is like a proper woman. Sure the doll might last longer, and the woman might have higher running costs, but which would you rather have?

Offline Hairy Porter

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #12 on: 17 September 2009, 12:50 »
The postcode embedded in the link was pa15 1lz 

Offline FamilyDub

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 17 September 2009, 12:57 »

spot who never actually read it  :embarassed:

PA15 is sunny Greenock

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=PA15+1LZ&meta=&aq=f&oq=
MKV GTI | Reflex Silver | 5-dr | Anthracite 17" | Manual | Highline MFD | Cruise | Revision 'D' DV | Dirty Pipes |

The GTD is like a blow up doll. The GTI is like a proper woman. Sure the doll might last longer, and the woman might have higher running costs, but which would you rather have?

Offline Hairy Porter

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #14 on: 17 September 2009, 13:09 »

spot who never actually read it  :embarassed:

PA15 is sunny Greenock

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=PA15+1LZ&meta=&aq=f&oq=

The town hall, Greenock

It's the mayor.

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #15 on: 17 September 2009, 14:31 »

Just a note on autotrader links.  Please don't use your real postcode  I'm assuming PA1 1LZ is not your real one, just a central Greenock code. 

Why? Is there an issue with website?

No, because If someone wanted to steal a nice MK5 GTI they now have your postcode (i.e where your car lives) if you posted an Auto Trader link with your actual postcode on it

Offline bertmort8

• GTI forum regular
  • 2.0gt fsi
« Reply #16 on: 21 September 2009, 15:30 »
about 10 years ago someone in my area put their lambo up for sale for 4 pound in the local paper... YES 4 pound

only 1 bloke rang up and she sold it to him, she was loaded anyway so didnt care about the money. she was keeping the house and everything as he had cheated on her numerous times. her soon to be ex fella said sell the car and we will go halves on the money. £2 each ha...couldnt even buy a happy meal with his half

wants a gt tdi