Author Topic: South Hereford Garages of Whitchurch VW  (Read 2445 times)

TeddyKGB

South Hereford Garages of Whitchurch VW
« on: 09 April 2012, 16:14 »
The other week I chopped my GTI in for my dream spec used 'Rocco with these guys.

The service I received was excellent, as was the trade in value i got on the Golf (it exceeded my expectations by £1500) :shocked: Very friendly bunch and slightly nuts about all things Vdub. Apparently they have one of the first Beetles ever manufactured in storage which they are going to restore!

I dealt with Elliot Morris, top bloke. Such a nice change from the local VW franchises who could learn a thing or 2 from this place!

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
Re: South Hereford Garages of Whitchurch VW
« Reply #1 on: 09 April 2012, 18:03 »
 :shocked: £1500, sounds like a great result, your have to get some pics up.... :wink:
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

TeddyKGB

Re: South Hereford Garages of Whitchurch VW
« Reply #2 on: 09 April 2012, 18:39 »
:shocked: £1500, sounds like a great result, your have to get some pics up.... :wink:

Either that or I severely under estimated the Golf's value :/ (doubt it 'tho) But that said it seems the mk5 boys can be fairly assured their cars are holding their value better than expected

I'd post pics but seeing as this is a GTI/D forum and you boys get a bit oversensitive about the Scirocco's fat ar*e taking up all the room... :tongue: :laugh:

I will still be sticking my 2-pence worth in from time to time and promise to keep it strictly Golf ;)