Author Topic: mk4 double din screen head unit  (Read 1960 times)

Offline rolty_gti

• GTI forum regular
mk4 double din screen head unit
« on: 02 June 2011, 13:30 »
hi guys, i currently have a sony headunit (single din) unit in the golf which there is nothing wrong with i just fancy a bit of screen action!wouldn;t wanna spend a ridiculous amount on it just wondered what you lot could recommend for more bang for buck!

thanks!
LCR Decor - Quality affordable home improvements, we also take on commercial work, www.lcr-decor.co.uk free quotes! essex/london/kent and surrounding areas. call lee-07984106950 e-mail-leerolt@lcr-decor.co.uk

Offline GTI:Gibbo

• I live here
  • More a way of life than just another car
Re: mk4 double din screen head unit
« Reply #1 on: 15 June 2011, 18:09 »
hi guys, i currently have a sony headunit (single din) unit in the golf which there is nothing wrong with i just fancy a bit of screen action!wouldn;t wanna spend a ridiculous amount on it just wondered what you lot could recommend for more bang for buck!

thanks!

I'm shopping around for the same thing mate.

Offline rolty_gti

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #2 on: 16 June 2011, 09:12 »
any joy?
LCR Decor - Quality affordable home improvements, we also take on commercial work, www.lcr-decor.co.uk free quotes! essex/london/kent and surrounding areas. call lee-07984106950 e-mail-leerolt@lcr-decor.co.uk

Offline Agreeable Slick

• Global Moderator
  • Serious forum addict
  • Unit
« Reply #3 on: 16 June 2011, 09:16 »
I've been looking recently, and Pioneer and Kenwood seem to offer some good value double din touch screens.

Can't remember part #'s at the moment though.

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #4 on: 07 July 2011, 00:10 »
looking too...

have a poxy rcd300 at the moment and wanting a bit of sat nav, bluetooth and rear camera action for denty  :evil:

was thinking about the RNS510 but its spensive, especially the MFD3 @ 700 notes, plus extra for the canbus upgrade and the bluetooth

have been looking at http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/alpine-ivaw520r.html but the parrot b/t is an extra £130 and the sat nav near enough another £500!!  :shocked: