Author Topic: VW ACTION 2nd - 4th Sept FORUM CAMPING/STAND  (Read 72806 times)

Offline Agreeable Slick

• Global Moderator
  • Serious forum addict
  • Unit
Re: VW ACTION 2nd - 4th Sept FORUM CAMPING/STAND
« Reply #330 on: 28 August 2011, 19:10 »
Usual protocol is as such

Get there, drink, go for a wander to see what there is around, come back, cook some shizz up, carry on drinking, go back to check out the night life, drink, come back to campsite, drink until we roll in to our tents.

Sat - wake up, go get an udder, check out the stalls and cars, drink from about lunch time (well me anyway) generally watch racing/show and shine/traders drink, go back to campsite, cook some shizz, drink, get dressed up, go up to tents/band areas, drink, come back, drink, fall in to our tents.

Sun - wake up, go get an udder, pack sh!t up, go and walk around and sober up until it is home time. Leave.

Offline vaughn

• I live here
  • now team wagon, and team grumpy trainee
« Reply #331 on: 28 August 2011, 19:21 »
Thinking of getting this -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220840569817?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp5197.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D220840569817%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1#ht_2446wt_972

So fri is BBQ and cocktails
Sat are we Doing breakfast or tea as a group or just getting somet there?
Sunday are we doing breky or just going at it as and when etc

Really Looking fwd to this now!

go for it, i`ve got my costume for friday night :wink:

friday as above,

saturday in the day is get your own :grin:, i suppose we could get the bbq going again and have a cook -up of stuff folks have got left :wink:,
and if there`s any booze left i`m more than happy to rustle some more cocktails up :cool:.

sunday is all down to you

looking forward to it, looks like a really good turn-out

57 plate black 5dr ed30, 1969 bay window devon camper. thats all for now folks, hopefully picking up a wagon tomoz

Offline vaughn

• I live here
« Reply #332 on: 28 August 2011, 19:22 »

Get there, drink, go for a wander to see what there is around, come back, cook some shizz up, carry on drinking, go back to check out the night life, drink, come back to campsite, drink until we roll in to our tents.

Sat - wake up, go get an udder, check out the stalls and cars, drink from about lunch time (well me anyway) generally watch racing/show and shine/traders drink, go back to campsite, cook some shizz, drink, get dressed up, go up to tents/band areas, drink, come back, drink, fall in to our tents.

Sun - wake up, go get an udder, pack sh!t up, go and walk around and sober up until it is home time. Leave.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

57 plate black 5dr ed30, 1969 bay window devon camper. thats all for now folks, hopefully picking up a wagon tomoz

Offline mark-mk3gti

• I live here
« Reply #333 on: 28 August 2011, 19:32 »

I like! Hahahahaha

So if we being burgers/sausages etc can we use the BBQ to sort dinners out? Only thing is keeping them cool, say maybe a bad idea,  :undecided:

Offline Agreeable Slick

• Global Moderator
  • Serious forum addict
  • Unit
« Reply #334 on: 28 August 2011, 19:36 »
I've got a bbq and 1.75 bags of charcoal so basically just get what you want on the barbie and then cook for as long or as little as you like. It's reasonable sort of size so should be able to get a good amount done.

Worst case we can cook everything friday night and then just re-heat on saturday.

Offline mark-mk3gti

• I live here
« Reply #335 on: 28 August 2011, 19:41 »
I've got a bbq and 1.75 bags of charcoal so basically just get what you want on the barbie and then cook for as long or as little as you like. It's reasonable sort of size so should be able to get a good amount done.

Worst case we can cook everything friday night and then just re-heat on saturday.

Good plan! Didn't think bout that!

:) :)

Offline vaughn

• I live here
« Reply #336 on: 28 August 2011, 19:53 »

I like! Hahahahaha

So if we being burgers/sausages etc can we use the BBQ to sort dinners out? Only thing is keeping them cool, say maybe a bad idea,  :undecided:

should be enough room in some coolboxes after a few bevvies have been drunk to chuck your burgers etc in,

if the bbq`s lit chuck your shiz on :grin:

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #337 on: 28 August 2011, 20:52 »

I like! Hahahahaha

are you a show virgin by chance  :grin:

Cool box, third fill with food, third fill with beer, add ice, keeps fine for the 2days  :wink:

Offline mark-mk3gti

• I live here
« Reply #338 on: 28 August 2011, 20:58 »

I like! Hahahahaha

are you a show virgin by chance  :grin:

Cool box, third fill with food, third fill with beer, add ice, keeps fine for the 2days  :wink:

Haha, kinda, I've being to a good few one dayers, but only stayed over once, for one night, this is gonna be epic! :) I've met you, steve_pd (was screwing his intercooler back on :) ), Horney and a few others but don't recall names :( sorry fellers,

I'm trying to keep costs down, skint after holiday, so trying not to buy lots of stuff!
I've got a tent, sleeping bag, chair n torch and to follow, beer, some bits to eat, and burgers and sausages for fri night
If I spot a small coolbag/box I'll chuck stuff in, beer may get warm :(

Offline vaughn

• I live here
« Reply #339 on: 28 August 2011, 21:05 »
here you go mate :wink:

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.209-4371.aspx

bit gay but very handy 1 bag of ice from tesco`s in the bottom chilled shiz all weekend  :grin:

and i get to use the ice for the cocktails :wink: