Author Topic: Anglesey 26/03/11 - open pit  (Read 4570 times)

Offline biggaz41

• Not said much yet
Re: Anglesey 26/03/11 - open pit
« Reply #10 on: 08 March 2011, 21:50 »
With regards to the clios, I have just put mine away in the garage. Have a 52 172 Cup with a few little mods on. Great fun for so few quid. If I don't sell it before hand (hoping wifey don't force me to!) I'll be sorting it out for track days in the summer. Give it a good thrashing for sure - they are definately what I'd call a rewarding drive. Many, many, many smiles to the gallon  :grin: 

Offline AdamR

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #11 on: 09 March 2011, 09:36 »
Ah good stuff, make sure you keep it! I'm up in Bamber Bridge by the way, if you ever need another pair of hands to help work on it (I'm not much good but I can lift and carry stuff :P haha) just gimme a shout  :smiley:

Offline ashw831

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 09 March 2011, 14:06 »
With regards to the clios, I have just put mine away in the garage. Have a 52 172 Cup with a few little mods on. Great fun for so few quid. If I don't sell it before hand (hoping wifey don't force me to!) I'll be sorting it out for track days in the summer. Give it a good thrashing for sure - they are definately what I'd call a rewarding drive. Many, many, many smiles to the gallon  :grin: 

Couldnt agree more mate!! doubt you will get a car for as cheap and have as much fun out of it!! We love ours, it ha suprised many evo's scooby's and coswroths. it is a fantastic machine!!

any way adam - you coming to anglesey then???

Offline biggaz41

• Not said much yet
« Reply #13 on: 09 March 2011, 16:34 »
cheers adam, will be in touch if the need for more arms and hands arises!