Author Topic: Get your car on The Polishing Company's stand at Inters  (Read 1444 times)

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
Evening people,

Mike from the Polishing Company would like to offer the deal below, get in contact with him if you are interested. Probably best to send a pic of your car :)

I am taking him up on it so expect to see the JV wagon on his stand  8)

Hi

I am presenting a new range of Polishes (well new to the uk  anyway) from P21S and 303 Products of the USA  and will be at the GTI  International  show in May at Bentwiters

As I would like to  demonstrate the quality of the products over the course of the weekend I   am looking for a couple of "volunteers" who may like to have their cars  on my stand for the weekend and have them polished !
I can't guarantee to  finish the vehicles completely as would be the case in a full 2 day ?detail  job? as it depends on the interest  and sales but I will do my  best.

Ideally the cars don't have to be real concours stunners   but would be expected to be clean and reasonably tidy.  This is  after all a polish system not a respray! and I am aiming to demonstrate the  difference compared to mainstream products so darker colours would be best  Reds yellows blue?s blacks etc.

The Polishes  have won accolades  all over the US and many owners are now finding the benefits, not least in the  cost, of using P21S polish and wax
The kits retail for ?59.99 and are  equivalent to Zymol's high end range which are more than double this  price.

If you have any members in the region who would be happy to  "loan me their car" for either the Saturday or the Sunday then this would be  much appreciated.
I will have my own vehicle on the stand but should still  be able to get one or two additional vehicles in the 10m x 45 m  space

If you have anyone who may be interested then perhaps they can  e-mail me at the address below or call

Places available on a   first come first served basis.  There is no obligation to buy the  products but I hope that members who have their car polished  would be  prepared to buy a kit perhaps.
Just in case of a non attendance I may take  2 cars for Saturday and Sunday each plus a reserve

If you think anyone  will be interested  please get in touch
If you would like to vsit the  web site please feel free and perhaps you could place a link to members for  the products.
I am happy to offer some additional products free with all  kits purchased by members over the internet if they supply a membership number  or other reference from the club. Currently this offer includes a freee  microfibre chamois and microfiber polish cloth plus 303 protectant for trim  and rubber etc.  Overall value some ?85.  Members price ?59.99 plus  P & P ?8

Mike  

Sales :  01379-640208
Mobile : 07768  714024  
fax:     01379 642209
e-mail:  info@thepolishingcompany.com
www.thepolishingcompany.com
« Last Edit: 15 April 2004, 19:14 by jv »
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline Poke

• Not said much yet
Re:Get your car on The Polishing Company's stand at Inters
« Reply #1 on: 03 May 2004, 12:56 »
Been using that for ages ; ;D, brillant stuff, very easy to apply and take off, the shine and depth is better than any other wax out there, learned about  that product from www.autopia.org, basically just a forum for polishing buffs. Worth registering for some good info........

The P21S are the same wax as S100, whereas the S100 advertised for bikes and P21S advertised for cars, but they are just the same thing really, just think about the differences between car paint and bike paint lol, but P21S are dearer, you work that one out lol ;) cheeky bit of marketing i think.

?59.99 sound a bit dear to me, as the wax are available at Harley Davidson dealers for ?14 a tub, paint cleanser are ?10 per bottle, and with just using the autoglym polish and the S100 wax on my old clio this is the result ;D

« Last Edit: 03 May 2004, 13:15 by Poke »

Offline GTi Kid

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 03 May 2004, 17:59 »

Hello mate are you still interested in cars for this i have a oak green golf and i am going to be there the whole weekend

::)

Speedydub

« Reply #3 on: 04 May 2004, 11:26 »
Better than Zymol????

*THUD*