Author Topic: Anything else worthwhile coding with VAG.com on a MkVI?  (Read 102834 times)

Offline p3asa

• Forum addict
Re: Anything else worthwhile coding with VAG.com on a MkVI?
« Reply #50 on: 04 June 2010, 10:29 »
Kev what I coded is all on the first page of this thread. This link has the actual coding used
HIS: R 5dr DSG Lapiz: Tech Pack: Keyless: 90% Tints: Pretorias: Rear View Camera
HERS:  GTI 5dr Manual DBP: Parking Pack: Car-Net App: 90% Privacy Glass. Ordered 05-12-15. Delivered 03-03-16
DONATED TO SON:  GTD 5dr Manual White: Nav Pro: Dynaudio: Winter Pack: Sport & Sound Pack: Rear View Camera: Park Assist. Ordered 19-02-14. Delivered: 07-06-14

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
« Reply #51 on: 05 June 2010, 03:36 »
Anyone know where I can download VCDS Version 912 beta from please ?

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline p3eps

• I live here
« Reply #52 on: 05 June 2010, 09:20 »
They don't seem to have it anymore.
10.3's feature list says in the first line 'All the features of 912' - so go or it!

http://www.ross-tech.com/vcds/download/beta/current.html
Golf R... 3 door, DSG, Leather, Reflex Silver, Black 19" Talladega Wheels, ACC, Parking Sensors, RNS510 with Dynaudio, Reverse Camera, Luxury Pack, Cruise Control & Fiscon Bluetooth.

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #53 on: 05 June 2010, 17:25 »
i cant get any values to change, trying to do the lights, it says on byte 18 that its to be changed and yet no matter what i press nothing at all edits in the hex boxes. f**kin sh!t this is.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #54 on: 05 June 2010, 17:29 »
got it this sh!t is easy. lol

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #55 on: 05 June 2010, 17:30 »
Christ. You are all such 'High Tech Hannas'! :grin:
RED TORNADO 7R, 5 DR, DSG, DCC, DNS, DYNAUDIO, KI, WP, HBA, LN, SP

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #56 on: 06 June 2010, 16:03 »
guys have any of you that have changed to rest of the world, have problems with your average fuel consumption not calculating ?

Offline sundaydriver

• I live here
« Reply #57 on: 06 June 2010, 16:17 »
Kev,

When you changed your settings to 'REST OF WORLD' did you also change your MPG to MPG (GB)

You will find it in 'SETTINGS' then select 'UNITS' then select 'CONSU./DISTANCE' then select MPG (GB)

Try that, Steve

2012 Golf R, APR STAGE 2+, BCS power valve TB exhaust, loba HPFP, evoms intake, Rising blue, 19" Talladegas -BMW M2

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #58 on: 06 June 2010, 17:15 »
Kev,

When you changed your settings to 'REST OF WORLD' did you also change your MPG to MPG (GB)

You will find it in 'SETTINGS' then select 'UNITS' then select 'CONSU./DISTANCE' then select MPG (GB)

Try that, Steve

Thanks Steve, thats already set.

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #59 on: 06 June 2010, 17:33 »
Got it, it was set to consumption 2 instead of consumption 1.

Is it just me or had it opened up a lot more options by changing to rest of the world ?

anyway, its working now.