Author Topic: Tracker panic  (Read 8640 times)

Offline Misterp

• I live here
Re: Tracker panic
« Reply #10 on: 07 September 2013, 11:50 »
Phew thought as much. Hopefully next update will go from three weeks to 10 days before its in the uk.
Golf GTD mk7 DSG pearl black - collected 25 September 2013.

Offline 5552north

• Not said much yet
« Reply #11 on: 07 September 2013, 12:24 »
Hello, just new to the forum - my car is due end of October.  Might be nothing, but my tracker shows the interior as being Titan Black where it should be the Jacara interior, is this anything to worry about or just a mistake on the tracker?  Cheers

Offline dippy_x

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 07 September 2013, 12:27 »
Titan Black is the norm for all GTD/GTI's.  Nothing to worry about  :smiley:
On Order: 02/05/13
GTD: Carbon Grey, Winter Pack, Keyless, High Beam Assist, Park Assist, Rear View Camera, Furry Dice
Collected: 06/11/13

Offline 5552north

• Not said much yet
« Reply #13 on: 07 September 2013, 12:32 »
Nice one, thanks for that - not too long to wait now until it arrives....!!

Offline Hawaii-Five-O

• I live here
  • Are we nearly there yet?
« Reply #14 on: 07 September 2013, 12:33 »
Hello, just new to the forum - my car is due end of October.  Might be nothing, but my tracker shows the interior as being Titan Black where it should be the Jacara interior, is this anything to worry about or just a mistake on the tracker?  Cheers

Welcome 5552North :smiley:

Titan black is nothing to worry about. It's just how VW refer to Jacara cloth. Why the frig don't they just call it Jacara is anyone's guess :wink:

Btw what you ordered? Spec etc?

Add you car to the Spec No Spam sticky thread at top of page.
« Last Edit: 07 September 2013, 12:35 by Hawaii-Five-O »
Current: BMW M140i / ZF8 / 5 DR
Past: MK7 GTI / DSG / WHITE / 5 DR

Offline KyleB

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 07 September 2013, 12:44 »
Out of interest when is the tracker likely to show build week confirmed? My dealer reckons my car is going to be built week 41 but the tracker still shows as with the factory. I smell BS, given the tracker isn't confirmed but thought I'd check in here

Offline dippy_x

• I live here
« Reply #16 on: 07 September 2013, 12:48 »
Kyle the tracker usually goes to build week confirmed 4 weeks prior to the confirmed build date.  Yesterday the tracker went to confirmed status for people with a build week of 40.  I would expect yours to go confirmed next friday if you are on BW41.
On Order: 02/05/13
GTD: Carbon Grey, Winter Pack, Keyless, High Beam Assist, Park Assist, Rear View Camera, Furry Dice
Collected: 06/11/13

Offline Hawaii-Five-O

• I live here
  • Are we nearly there yet?
« Reply #17 on: 07 September 2013, 12:49 »
Out of interest when is the tracker likely to show build week confirmed? My dealer reckons my car is going to be built week 41 but the tracker still shows as with the factory. I smell BS, given the tracker isn't confirmed but thought I'd check in here

It's not BS. build week confirmed usually shows up 4 weeks in advance. So, should be next week for you. Fingers crossed :wink:
Current: BMW M140i / ZF8 / 5 DR
Past: MK7 GTI / DSG / WHITE / 5 DR

Offline Misterp

• I live here
« Reply #18 on: 07 September 2013, 12:49 »

Welcome 5552North :smiley:

Titan black is nothing to worry about. It's just how VW refer to Jacara cloth. Why the frig don't they just call it Jacara is anyone's guess :wink:

Btw what you ordered? Spec etc?

Add you car to the Spec No Spam sticky thread at top of page.

That doesn't sound right as I ordered leathers and that's what it says for me too.
Golf GTD mk7 DSG pearl black - collected 25 September 2013.

Offline 5552north

• Not said much yet
« Reply #19 on: 07 September 2013, 12:49 »
Cheers H5O - I've got a standard 3 door in white on order, only option is the service pack.  Was ordered towards the end of June, I have a build week of 22 September and expected delivery of end of October, all being well.

Suppose calling the interior Jacara would be too simple, far better they have me fretting everytime I check the tracker......!