Author Topic: NEWARK PICTURES HERE SOON.......  (Read 5699 times)

Offline richy

• I live here
  • neeeeeeeowm
Re:NEWARK PICTURES HERE SOON.......
« Reply #30 on: 19 April 2004, 12:42 »
I'll post some of my pics soon.  

Has anyone got a pic of all the cars at Newark in a line?  We could put real names & forum names to 'em all!

Rich.

P.S. Gaz - your motor sounds great with that K&N!
54-plate Golf 2.0 FSI GT.  Leather interior.

Offline star65

• Not said much yet
« Reply #31 on: 19 April 2004, 21:53 »
I've got some pics of the lineup in the second car park (though I was too busy chatting to take many - and too damned frozen by then, as well!)  

Nice to meet you all, and thanks for taking the trouble to talk to a 'newbie' at all this stuff.  :)  And btw - didn't get to meet the boxer dog!  ;D

Have only just come back home, so will sort my pics and post them shortly.

Offline kuypers

• Not said much yet
« Reply #32 on: 20 April 2004, 12:11 »
Just to add the same comments as others. Great to meet a load of you guys at the meet. Was a great laugh even if the weather did bring it to an early close. I'll try and get some of my piccies added as soon as I can.

Cheers Guys.... :D

Offline Jimbobsbig.69

• GTI forum regular
  • Do you wana come my house for a wrestle!!!
« Reply #33 on: 20 April 2004, 22:29 »
Sooooo sorry i could'nt make it i'm gutted that i missed out on what sounds and looks like a good day.

Next time i will be there VW or no VW. As some will know i sold my motor on thursday last week and i am looking at a 20v Turbo sport Passat tomorrow. Can i still come online with a Passat JV? I have still got my project (knacker) mk2 in the girlfriends grandma's garage waiting for a miricle anyway i'll let you know how i get on. I have looked at 2 mk1 cabbies one was a complete shed and the other was v tidy but had had a bit of a poor repair down the drivers side, and a so called mint mk2 that made my project knacker look tidy.

see you all later. Oh and look my sig is making me weep!!!!!!! :'(

Offline jumicky

• Not said much yet
« Reply #34 on: 21 April 2004, 14:05 »
Cheers Lads
Me and my mate had a good time! Shame about the wheather and wished i new you were all going to a bigger carpark for some pic! Never mind mind will deffinatly go to the next one!

Thanks again

Mick  ;D

(red mk2 20v power)

free

« Reply #35 on: 23 April 2004, 14:43 »
wel gutted!!!!!! :( :( wish i could of been there