Author Topic: !!RANT (S)!!  (Read 9477 times)

Offline PenguinGTI

• I live here
Re: !!RANT (S)!!
« Reply #30 on: 24 November 2011, 17:32 »

6. Not all red lights are the same shade of red. I therefore do not stop at them all equally. 

It seems that not all red Golfs are the same shade of red either.

All part of the humour  :grin:

Offline Ellsworth

• Just got here
« Reply #31 on: 25 November 2011, 13:28 »
...traffic wardens full stop.
...smokers
...Gordon Brown who ruined this country, bankrupted it, stole most of my pension and who thought I should work every hour god sends only to pay most of my income in tax.
...councils who wage war on motorists.
...and as a cyclist and a petrol-head (you can enjoy both) I hate motorists who think cycle lanes are infact free parking spaces, motorists who cut you up in traffic by not checking mirrors, fat stupid ignorant motorists who have a resting heart rate of 120bpm as they havnt done excercise in 20 years and cyclist who jump red lights - dont come crying to me when the artic-lorry squashes you!

apart from this I love everyone. Peace.

Offline PenguinGTI

• I live here
« Reply #32 on: 25 November 2011, 13:47 »
For the records Hurdy, my post was in jest.   :grin:

Offline Hurdy

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #33 on: 25 November 2011, 17:15 »

I don't belive you....you protest too much :laugh:

Which brings me nicely to my next rant.....protestors.....blocking roads off and banging on cars doesn't make me "feel" for them, apart from wanting to feel their necks squeezed between my fat, pudgy fingers.  :evil:
Seat Leon Cupra Black 290 DSG

Offline PenguinGTI

• I live here
« Reply #34 on: 25 November 2011, 17:44 »

I don't belive you....you protest too much :laugh:

Which brings me nicely to my next rant.....protestors.....blocking roads off and banging on cars doesn't make me "feel" for them, apart from wanting to feel their necks squeezed between my fat, pudgy fingers.  :evil:

Ha ha, surely with the newly increased volume of air your car can consume it would be perfectly able to suck them up and pop them out  :smiley:

Offline PenguinGTI

• I live here
« Reply #35 on: 25 November 2011, 17:49 »
Time for my own rant.

People who park daftly!

I'm talking about the nose-to-tail spaces at the side of the road. I seem to always find the space where the person behind me has parked while both "my" space and "their" space was empty. With this freedom they roll their car forward so that the wheels are just touching the white lines which define the space. The result is that their bumper usually intrudes into my space.

It's not so much a problem getting into said spaces, it's more the worry of them trying to get back out without hitting mine.