Author Topic: Guru with access to ETKA - part number pls!  (Read 5807 times)

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
Re: Guru with access to ETKA - part number pls!
« Reply #10 on: 01 November 2012, 12:19 »
I could do with some etka help as well, it's a bit obscure but anyhoo!

When you open the bootlid, near the latch there is a drain hole with a rubber push in bung/finisher, this has split on mine so could do with a new one, any ideas chaps?? :smiley:
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #11 on: 01 November 2012, 12:25 »
Sorry if this is an old thread.

Oval cover for changing the bulb
Cover wheel housing liner left - 5K0 805 413 - £3.60
Cover wheel housing liner right - 5K0 805 414 A - £3.60

I've just notice my left cover plate is missing. There are fixes so you don't loose them.

Covering up Puddle Hole in "Wheel Guard" Golf GTI MKVI

LOSING ACCESS COVERS? Try This Simple Mod

Sorry for the double post but i just looked at those links, while it does solve the issue of losing them i think i'd be a bit worried about them bouncing around in the arch while i was moving potentially damaging the wheel? :undecided:
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline ScottA

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 01 November 2012, 16:50 »
I'd take it into VW and get them to replace it under warranty, shouldn't just fall off!

Offline cjp64

• Not said much yet
« Reply #13 on: 17 February 2015, 17:30 »
Hi Guys, I hope you don't mind me bringing this thread back to life. 

I've lost the plastic lightbulb cover inside the right hand side wheel arch of my MK6. I think it's part no. K0 805 414 A.

VW are quoting a replacement cost of £30.92.

I've seen one on Ebay for £16.95.

Surely these can't be what this part is selling for?  Am I looking in the wrong place for them?

Thanks for your attention.

cjp64

Offline seabrook132

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 18 February 2015, 12:52 »
Part no is 5K0 805 414 A

There's no way it should be that expensive!! I bought both LH and Rh covers in August last year and paid £3.36 + vat per cover and that was from my local VW dealer. Looking at the receipt right now! Who quoted you that price?

2011 GTI DSG 5dr, Tornado Red, 18" Monza Shadows, Heated Leather, RNS-510, MDI, Bilstein B16 PSS10 Coilovers, Ohlins DCC Cancellation Kit, Audi TT-RS Front Top Mounts, Whiteline 24mm Rear ARB, Michelin Pilot Sport 4, 034 Motorsports Street Density Engine and Gearbox Mounts, Audi R8 Red Coil Packs, NGK BKR7EIX, Millers 5W-40 Nanodrive

Offline cjp64

• Not said much yet
« Reply #15 on: 18 February 2015, 13:46 »
West London VW at Power Road (Inchcape).  I took the car for a service and it was one of the items identified as needing attention. I think someone there must have made a mistake.  I'll give their Parts dept a call.

I just checked what was on the service report (ie what the technician completed) and, as it turns out, it was actually the passenger side one that was missing.  So, I think that's part no. 5K0 805 413.

Thanks for the info.  Much appreciated.

cjp64

Offline cjp64

• Not said much yet
« Reply #16 on: 19 February 2015, 13:45 »
Gents, just to bring you up to date, this part (5KO 805 413) is now on backorder at VW Drift Bridge (Epsom).  Price is £4.03 inc VAT.

Thanks all.  :smiley:

cjp64